Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

New Gospel Music: -jeremiah Gyang – “stay With Me” (download Mp3) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Gospel Music: -jeremiah Gyang – “stay With Me” (download Mp3) (1214 Views)

Music: Wizkid & Skales – It Wasn’t Me Download / Skales - Take Care Of Me [download] / “i Used To Be Angry With Jeremiah Gyang” - Sgt-plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Gospel Music: -jeremiah Gyang – “stay With Me” (download Mp3) by 9jaMusicPlanet(m): 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
Talented artiste Jeremiah Gyang drops a new gospel song “Stay With Me” as a Christmas treat! “To all the families that lost loved ones in these wicked bomb blasts, may God have mercy on the living. Through the valley of the shadow of death, may God stay with you! Through sadness, sorrow and tears, may our heavenly father stay with you!” – Jeremiah Gyang
If you love good soul music, this one is for you!

http://www.nigeriamusicplanet.com/2014/12/new-music-jeremiah-gyang-stay-with-me.html

Check on it!
Re: New Gospel Music: -jeremiah Gyang – “stay With Me” (download Mp3) by OasisofRefuge(f): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Listen To The NEW! Chris Brown - Don't Wake Me Up [IJ Beats REMIX] / Cassper Nyovest - #ashes2ashes :428 To SA Freesty (AKA Diss Reply) / Music Production In Nigeria, What We Know About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.