Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Shoutout To My Great End Of Year's Nairalanders (oga @ D Top) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shoutout To My Great End Of Year's Nairalanders (oga @ D Top) (782 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here} / Why D Fuss About 'my Oga @ D Top' Must Stop / Happy New Year Nairalanders! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shoutout To My Great End Of Year's Nairalanders (oga @ D Top) by Konection(m): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
We need 2 appreciate our friends here by sending/wishing them blessings the new year carries. These people have been loyal to Nairaland and really inspire us with some/few topics being their research.

lalasticlala
ireneony
faithugo64
christinauju
crowntoro
CEtoO
echobee
Richiy
Ghostlady
Beesluv
ellechrystal

We wish them a Merry xmas and a Happy New year in advance.

Do not fail to add your compliment 2 someone i omitted or your loved ones.
God bless us all.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shoutout To My Great End Of Year's Nairalanders (oga @ D Top) by ireneony(f): 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
merry christmas to you too.grin

but i nor you oundecided

am just jokingcheesy
Re: Shoutout To My Great End Of Year's Nairalanders (oga @ D Top) by Konection(m): 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2014
ireneony:
merry christmas to you too.grin

but i nor you oundecided

am just jokingcheesy
you dnt need 2 know me, i just sit around observing you guys.
Re: Shoutout To My Great End Of Year's Nairalanders (oga @ D Top) by ellechrystal(f): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Konection:
We need 2 appreciate our friends here by sending/wishing them blessings the new year carries. These people have been loyal to Nairaland and really inspire us with some/few topics being their research.

lalasticlala
ireneony
faithugo64
christinauju
crowntoro
CEtoO
echobee
Richiy
Ghostlady
Beesluv
ellechrystal

God bless us all.
Thanks sweety.. merry Xmas n a wonderful n prosperous 2015. May God bless u beyond measure n enrich ur life . U shall flourish . U shall b a blessing. N His favour shall shine on u everywhere u go. 1love
Re: Shoutout To My Great End Of Year's Nairalanders (oga @ D Top) by Beesluv: 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2014
[quote author=Konection [/quote]

Thanks alot. Do have a splendid celebration.
Note: I'm allergic to chicken legs. The thigh will be appreciated
Re: Shoutout To My Great End Of Year's Nairalanders (oga @ D Top) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
Konection:

lalasticlala
ireneony
faithugo64
christinauju
crowntoro
CEtoO
echobee
Richiy
Ghostlady
Beesluv
ellechrystal

God bless us all.
thanks sweety,I appreciate this smiley
Re: Shoutout To My Great End Of Year's Nairalanders (oga @ D Top) by echobee(f): 5:01am On Dec 22, 2014
Thanks darling. Merry christmas to you . We are all going to see the new year in peace,love,goodhealth and all the good things of life we wish our selves. Amen. Merry christmas and happy new year kiss
Konection:

lalasticlala
ireneony
faithugo64
christinauju
crowntoro
CEtoO
echobee
Richiy
Ghostlady
Beesluv
ellechrystal

God bless us all.
Re: Shoutout To My Great End Of Year's Nairalanders (oga @ D Top) by Richiy(f): 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
Konection:

lalasticlala
ireneony
faithugo64
christinauju
crowntoro
CEtoO
echobee
Richiy
Ghostlady
Beesluv
ellechrystal

God bless us all.

God bless you dear.
Re: Shoutout To My Great End Of Year's Nairalanders (oga @ D Top) by faithugo64(f): 1:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
Konection:

lalasticlala
ireneony
faithugo64
christinauju
crowntoro
CEtoO
echobee
Richiy
Ghostlady
Beesluv
ellechrystal

God bless us all.
merry xmas dear,long life,good health,peace and joy shall be your portion
shoutout to jakeattah,microflux,chaircover,kachisbarbie,kristina,mizmycoli,edwife
merry christmas and prosperous new year,i love you all! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shoutout To My Great End Of Year's Nairalanders (oga @ D Top) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
Xame swidy! I wish best of the day.
faithugo64:
shoutout to jakeattah,microflux,chaircover,kachisbarbie,kristina,mizmycoli,edwife
Re: Shoutout To My Great End Of Year's Nairalanders (oga @ D Top) by edwife(f): 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
faithugo64:
shoutout to jakeattah,microflux,chaircover,,edwife

Thank you sweetheart,it is an honour... smiley

Merry Christmas to you too,God bless you...
Re: Shoutout To My Great End Of Year's Nairalanders (oga @ D Top) by Jakeattah(m): 1:34am On Dec 26, 2014
faithugo64:

thanks dear.... compliments of the season you my dear faithugo64
Re: Shoutout To My Great End Of Year's Nairalanders (oga @ D Top) by MizMyColi(f): 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
faithugo64:

Thank you so much for this smiley
Re: Shoutout To My Great End Of Year's Nairalanders (oga @ D Top) by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2014
faithugo64:

Same to you babes
Wishing you a glorious 2015 and beyond kiss

(1) (Reply)

Gal Walks Around NY With No Pants No One Notice / Buy Cheap Data On Mtn And Glo Now / Actress Annes Anaekwe Says She Would Reject A Billion Dollars For A Nude Role.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.