Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Why Do Celebrities Marry Late - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Do Celebrities Marry Late (465 Views)

Why Do Celebrities Spend A Lot On Wedding When They Know It Wont Last / Do Celebrities Have An Ethical Responsibility To Be Good Role-Models? / Do Celebrities Use The Toilet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Celebrities Marry Late by Doortun(m): 6:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
An average guy settles down after a university education with a moderate paying job, people who marry late footdrag because they feel they are not financially buoyant with no steady source of income to survive the unforeseen financial commitment in marriage.

D Banj, Flavour, Banky W, and few names come to my mind. Just of late, Timaya says he is too young to marry at the age of 37. Do they see themselves larger than life, or they are having too much fun with large female fan who are ready to throw their undies at them.

Same thing can be said about female celebrities. Linda Ikeji hinted she does not have boyfriend not to talk of fiancee. Many marriable and eligible celebs that I cannot start mentioning who are still spinster.
Re: Why Do Celebrities Marry Late by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
I've been thinking about this too for a very long time , you beat me to it. For plagiarizing my 'thoughts' I'm gonna sue you for 'intellectual theft' angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Sultry Singer Tonye Stuns In New Photoshoot / Couple Love Player On Social Media, Do This Same Words Happen In Real Life? / Check Out This Basketmouth's Outfit (so Funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.