Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

6 Top Movies That Would Inspire You For The New Year - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Top Movies That Would Inspire You For The New Year (468 Views)

Quotes That Will Inspire You And Change The Way You View Life / Quotes That Will Inspire You To Read A Book / First Class And 2'1 Graduates: Come And Inspire Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Top Movies That Would Inspire You For The New Year by Kofacts(m): 7:58pm On Dec 21, 2014
6 TOP MOVIES THAT WOULD INSPIRE YOU FOR THE NEW YEAR

Below are top 6 movies you should watch to get yourself inspired for the new year in this Festive Period

Forest Gump
I just finished watching it and I was so inspired I wanted to go own a shrimp company I wanted to go be in the Vi
etnam war and go compete in a ping-pong tournament one of the best movies of all time

The Shawshank Redemption
Some Awesome quotes
"Get busy living, or get busy dying"
"Fear makes you prisoner, hope can set you free"..
And most of all can't deny the acting of Tim Robbins and Andy Freeman.. You will never regret watching this movie.
Andy Dufresne is a young and successful banker whose life changes drastic...>>>http://unnedu..com/2014/12/6-top-movies-that-would-inspire-you-for.html
Re: 6 Top Movies That Would Inspire You For The New Year by Beesluv: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2014
Where are they
Re: 6 Top Movies That Would Inspire You For The New Year by pico4421: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Review Of Some Related Literature As It Relates To Company Law / ORACLE 11g DBA Online Training / I Inherited 1,200 Cases Of Exam Malpractices —LASU VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.