Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Photo!!! Man Cut Off Best Friend Hand And Abandon Him To Bleed To Death In Cross - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo!!! Man Cut Off Best Friend Hand And Abandon Him To Bleed To Death In Cross (1131 Views)

Why Do People Abandon Their Single Friends After Marriage? / Men Abandon City Girls, Rush For IDP Singles In Maiduguri- Daily Trust / My Husband Thinks I Lied 2 Him About My Virginity Bcz I Didnt Bleed The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo!!! Man Cut Off Best Friend Hand And Abandon Him To Bleed To Death In Cross by samzy(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
News reaching voiceofcalabar... A man cut off his best friend right hands Which eventually led to his bleeding to him bleeding to death....
According to source!!!
This 2 young men Nyong Etobo Mbong and Etta Elijah in Ekori, Yakurr local Government Area of Cross River State, were very good friend and they both stayed in the same village in Ugbekumma, Ajere in Ekori
On that faithful sunday morning which is 14th of December 2014, there was a disagreement between the two which many people in the villagers thought was minor ish, until a knife fight started between them leading to the chopping off etta right from which he lost a lot of blood as a result of that he died...
According to a resident of the area, Etta had on that Sunday morning followed Mbong to the family site where his father was building a house to water the blocks that were been molded, the previous day but a quarrel broke out between them at the site prompting Mbong to run back home to lay a complaint in the village. “Mbong ran back to the house to report that Etta was threatening to kill him with a machete but nobody took it seriously because the two were friends. It was later in the day after Etta came back to the house then Mbong went after him with a machete and cut off his right arm”leaving him there in the pole of his own blood where he bleed and died. The incident was said to have occurred at 1.30pm in the afternoon, Etta was abandon in the pool of his blood bleeding seriously till 4pm when he died”.
After Etta died, Mbong went and reported himself to the police at Ekori to allow for the release of his father who on hearing of the incident had gone to the police to report but was detained by the police when information got to them that Etta had died while the man was still at the station.
A police source at Ekori Police Station along the Ikom –Calabar highway said that the body of the deceased has been deposited in the mortuary at Ugep while Mbong is in detention at the Homicide Unit of the State Police Command at Diamond Hill Calabar.

Source: http://voiceofcalabar..com/2014/12/photo-man-cut-off-best-friend-hand-and.html

1 Share

Re: Photo!!! Man Cut Off Best Friend Hand And Abandon Him To Bleed To Death In Cross by Mzjhulz(f): 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2014
shocked shocked
Re: Photo!!! Man Cut Off Best Friend Hand And Abandon Him To Bleed To Death In Cross by gidjah(m): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2014
Would have expected him to eat up the hands or the body after mutilation.evil friend from a evil family.just saying o pls. I noticed vict most c /river people are too used to matchette?
Re: Photo!!! Man Cut Off Best Friend Hand And Abandon Him To Bleed To Death In Cross by cococandy(f): 2:11am On Dec 22, 2014
So a father went to report his son's crime and got arrested instead. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo!!! Man Cut Off Best Friend Hand And Abandon Him To Bleed To Death In Cross by samzy(m): 11:34am On Dec 22, 2014
gidjah:
Would have expected him to eat up the hands or the body after mutilation.evil friend from a evil family.just saying o pls. I noticed vict most c /river people are too used to matchette?
if a calabar man chase you with cutlass only 2 reason would make him not to cut you
1. Run faster than hi: run and don't stop till the chaser is tired

2. They must be people around to plead that is to grab him down ...

If you can't meet this 2 reason my friend sorry is your name

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remenber Those Days?? / Unforgettable Bad Occurrence You Can't Stop Thinking About / Being Gay Is A Choice, Not Genetic Or Hereditary - Ben Carson(gifted Hands)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.