Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Why Won't Students Fail? Are You Kidding Me? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Won't Students Fail? Are You Kidding Me? (429 Views)

Why Students Fail To Graduate With Good Grades / Reasons Why Students Fail In Their First Year / Why Do Nigerian Students Fail Jamb Exams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Won't Students Fail? Are You Kidding Me? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 21, 2014
When Nigeria got talent will give out expensive cars and large sum of money.. 1.5million(estimated), Nigerian idol, Big Brother Africa, Maltina dance hall and all sorts of entertainment programmes give out money of large amount. Cowbell maths give 150k, Milo give not up to 100k and you want students to focus? Spelling bee..50k... Olympiad nko? C'mmon are you kidding me? Where and how will they concentrate? Entertainment ofcourse has taken over education that we now call it edutainment..! They'll listen to music 24/7 and they'll say i'm learning! Wrong motives, Wrong ideas....!
70 percent failed gce!
Less than 35 percent passed may/june Waec!
Schools are recording mass failure!!
Yet,you are saying ministry of education is trying? They're doing nothing! They have destabilise everything and it's affecting us.. Change of corriculum always.... Hey hey! Please o Brother Jonathan, caution your people!

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Sms Service Online / Nigeria Scholarship Review For 2015 / 47 Ondo Students Arrested By The Police While Protesting Over Bursary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.