Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Job Placements In The US IT Market - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Job Placements In The US IT Market (538 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Placements In The US IT Market by kobikwelu(m): 11:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
Just recently, at my work firm, i attended the end of year party. Looking at all the individuals who attended, i was disappointed that there were very no Nigerians (i was the only black person in attendance), but lots of Indians/Nepalese and even folks from the old USSR. This issue has been a source of worry for me as i have had the privilege of working in various firms in different states, and the story remains the same.

There is a system in place that ensures that Indians in the US have access to job placements opportunities and I've noticed that Nigerians in the US are not fully aware of this.

So, please, if you are LEGITIMATELY in the US either as a student (In the sciences), a citizen or greencard holder and you intend to pursue a (rewarding) career in the US IT industry, get in touch. I would love to help.

Note: I do not seek any financial gain. Just the need to help my fellow Nigerians to succeed legitimately in the US

Requirements

If you are a Master's student, you should have graduated by Fall (Dec 2014). Your Bachelor's degree (probably from Nigeria) should be from a STEM field.
If you are about to get your Bachelor degree in the US, It should also be in a STEM field.

If you are interested, or want to know more, contact me on

kco87250@ucmo.edu

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

PHP And/or Laravel Developer Interns Wanted Urgently / Who Can Install Window 7 On Android / Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.