Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,422 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] (3144 Views)

LindaIkeji: Wizkid Honors Police Invite / Cherubim & Seraphim Church Honors DonJazzy (Photos) / Bad Boy Wizkid Touching The Breast Of This Statue? [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by sylviasilifah(f): 8:11am On Dec 22, 2014
Cristiano Ronaldo‘s hometown of Madeira, Portugal, has decided to honor arguably their greatest export with a statue.

The statue, sadly, is not a really good one.

Ronaldo himself attended the unveiling of the statue, which showed him in his iconic free kick stance.

The statue got it wrong from the neck up, as the face is nothing close to Ronaldo’s, and sports a hairstyle he hasn’t worn since his Manchester United days.

And also, there’s an abnormally huge bulge. Come on, Madeira!

see more here; http://www.360nobs.com/2014/12/cristiano-ronaldos-hometown-honors-him-with-weird-looking-statue-photo/

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by Abee79(m): 9:05am On Dec 22, 2014
At least they honored him. How many communities in Nigeria celebrate and honour their sons and daughters for modest acheivements, apart from thieves in public office or politics?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by sylviasilifah(f): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2014
very true..
Abee79:
At least they honored him. How many communities in Nigeria celebrate and honour their sons and daughters for modest acheivements, apart from thieves in public office or politics?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 22, 2014
wat matters is d heart-dey'r jst appreciatin him & he understands. congrats 2 him

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by Kolade9(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2014
So nobody...in the whole of Portugal,can make a nice statue that really resembles C ronaldo? undecided

I'll say...#PDPatWork

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by corlin2(m): 10:36am On Dec 22, 2014
They should have invited great statue builders to do d trick
##just saying ....well good work thou
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by Ruq: 10:44am On Dec 22, 2014
Like the statue Has an erektion

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by iamaket(m): 10:44am On Dec 22, 2014
this is really a great event For Cr7. I don't care if the statue bears any resemblance to him or not. so far it's dedicated in his name [color=#000099]
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2014
Abee79:

That's because most Nigerian celebs don't discuss where there from or they say it and finish the statement with "I haven't been there since I was a child"

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by 175(m): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2014
Honestly I blame GEJ for this!

Omenka, Egift, berem, Demdem et al, food don dorn!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by axortedbabe(f): 11:18am On Dec 22, 2014
Issorait...
Hatall hatall na winsh....
#cr7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by rattlesnake(m): 11:19am On Dec 22, 2014
GEJ undecided
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by omenka(m): 11:20am On Dec 22, 2014
Wow!! Lovely. Dude's a true legend, just like D. Ronaldo and Zidane. cool
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by sylviasilifah(f): 11:34am On Dec 22, 2014
Lwkmd! finally, it's true oo
Zedric:

That's because most Nigerian celebs don't discuss where there from or they say it and finish the statement with "I haven't been there since I was a child"
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by Haywhymido(m): 11:38am On Dec 22, 2014
One will soon be make in my name in my hometown -haywhymido says so
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by supermodel2012: 11:41am On Dec 22, 2014
seems like he's the best thing to have come out of that town. kudos to him anyway

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by Swizdoe(m): 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
An erect statue has an erection
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by HzRF(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
Gud 1 cr7 itz nice to be honoured
Tho d thing looks like mukaila for my hood
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by thuao(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nice idea. Here we don't honor our own.
Ths statue cud av bin done better.
Ronaldo is a greatman, his manhood lives on in his statue.
Statue dey get erection

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by TheRealCoolHunK: 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lol
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by Ichel: 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
More like Bale than Ronaldo. Btw, he might actually pay for the statue himself. What's with the erect.ion?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
The bulge tho.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by GODWINGODSON(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
The hands seem to be too small for the chest
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
its an honour to be honoured........
the right part of the body kinda bigger than the left......hand, leg....

I just love this guy......Cr7

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by chacoonder(m): 12:23am On Dec 23, 2014
He deserves it, he's a phenomenon.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by JEITO: 12:53am On Dec 23, 2014
The stature looks like dat of one Liverpool playergrin Who knows if CR7 would be signing for the reds next seasonlipsrsealed
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by mesoade(m): 1:19am On Dec 23, 2014
They could have honoured him in many ways . . NOT idolizing him cos soon,ppl wil start to worship the statue
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by missdebs(f): 2:12am On Dec 23, 2014
well, a prophet is neva honored in his home
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by CrazyScientist: 3:24am On Dec 23, 2014
Ewooo! shocked grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by 9inches(m): 8:54am On Dec 23, 2014
They only got the legs right, the rest is nansense
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo’s Hometown Honors Him With Weird-looking Statue [PHOTO] by adeebayo: 9:08am On Dec 23, 2014
DAT bulge tho..... #nohomo

(1) (Reply)

Vivian Gist Looking For A Better Hair Dresser - Selfie Photo / Meet Ama, The Instagram Queen Slaying People With Her Massive Hips And Bum [PICS / Photo & Video: Ooni Of Ife Meets With Oba Of Lagos At Obasanjo's Son's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.