Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

The Recurrent Mass Failures In WACE/GCE - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Recurrent Mass Failures In WACE/GCE (572 Views)

Help With Wace Gce Time Table / Register For Wace Gce / Pls, Is Wace Gce Forms Still On Sales? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Recurrent Mass Failures In WACE/GCE by ezelous: 8:43am On Dec 22, 2014
Ezelous N Kewulezi
Hmmm...hmmm...it has happened again,getting worse and worse.Where do we go from here? Anticipating another massive failure in quick succession?That over 70% failed in the GCE is enough to go hunger strike. Poor educational foundation remains a great factor responsible for this. I can't but bow my head in shame being a tutor even though my legacy remains enviable.This is why I so much respect and cherish the American style of grade demarcation. Unlike here where A1 is equal to 75-100,it is 90-100 in the U.S. That marks a huge difference! A child struggles hard to obtain an A, making him formidable and a threat to failure. If only we can raise the equivalent of A1 to 90 and make our students strive to be the best,these recurrent failures will surely end.

(1) (Reply)

You Think You Are Brilliant??? Then Answer This!!! / Become A Member Of The Study Abroad Center (sac) / Jamb Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.