Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Why Pay So Much Monthly Just For Premium Satellite TV? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Why Pay So Much Monthly Just For Premium Satellite TV? (2043 Views)

“how To Make Over N50,000 Monthly … Just By Sending Text Messages For People!” / Earn N100,000 Monthly Just By Referring 50 People / Earn $500 Monthly Just Writing About What You Know Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Pay So Much Monthly Just For Premium Satellite TV? by prospectus: 9:08am On Dec 22, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-DMNAHRLzQzM/VJfBtGjnRsI/AAAAAAAEJus/2g5S2SMlmkQ/s1600/1.png[/img]

Since the inception of Satellite TV in Nigeria we have always had to pay through our noses to watch some of favorite TV stations like MTVBase, Nigezie, BBCWorld News, Nickelodeon, Aljazeera etc.

The most frustrating part is that more than 80% of us are never at home to watch TV. Yet at the end of the month your TV subscription would be over (whether you put on your TV for the whole month or not) and to have access for the next month "Maga must pay".

Don't you wish you just paid way less for access to the same TV Stations?

The guys at ACTV are now offering the same quality for way lesser price. We took the liberty of doing some sharp comparison.

Now that you have seen the difference in service, you must have questions. See some of the questions you'd want to ask with answers below

What kind of stations do you offer?

Our ACTV Prime has 18 channels which include BBC World News, Channels, AIT, STV, and new channels such as Area TV (with PIDGIN content), OJI (with Igbo Movies), IBILE (with Yoruba Movies) and RANA TV (with Hausa Movies)

Our full Bouquet ACTV Premium has 60 channels which include MTV Base, MAN-U TV, FOX (News, Movies, Crime, Sports, and Business), NAT GEO, Nickelodeon, Sky News, Aljazeera English, and American Spanish Drama

Would I pay extra for HD content?

No, you don’t. Our HD channels come with whatever bouquet you choose.

How exactly do the play, pause and rewind feature work?

It’s all in the remote control. Details for use exist in our TV guide.

Can I stop my kids from watching too many Nollywood movies?

Yes. There’s parental control and it is so easy to use

What else can I achieve with this super ACTV-6000 decoder?

You can watch movies and view pictures that you have on your hard-drive by connecting it to the decoder. This means whether or not your TV
is smart or dumb, once you have the movie on your flash drive, you can watch it via our decoder.

How can I contact you guys?

If you have any questions or enquiries call: 01 255 1111, 080 70 700 500. To order now, call: If you have any questions or enquiries call: 01 255 1111, 080 70 700 500. To order now, call: 08182443389, 08182443340, 08182441154, and 08182443260
You can follow us on Facebook.com/africancabletv, Twitter(@africancabletv), Instagram(@africancabletv), and http://actv.tv.

1 Like

Re: Why Pay So Much Monthly Just For Premium Satellite TV? by victor2008(m): 9:19am On Dec 22, 2014
1st to comment,gotv is the best ,subscription is 1,500,so go flush ur decoder inside toilet,
Re: Why Pay So Much Monthly Just For Premium Satellite TV? by weezii(m): 9:21am On Dec 22, 2014
What about your coverage? I mean states you cover in Nigeria
Re: Why Pay So Much Monthly Just For Premium Satellite TV? by weezii(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2014
victor2008:
1st to comment,gotv is the best ,subscription is 1,500,so go flush ur decoder inside toilet,
GoTv failed me so one mans beans is another mans poison.

They didn't tell me about their coverage and I bought it then to install and view na wahala
Re: Why Pay So Much Monthly Just For Premium Satellite TV? by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 22, 2014
Op, so if i wanna buy actv, the 60 channels bouquet, how much is it?
Re: Why Pay So Much Monthly Just For Premium Satellite TV? by victor2008(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2014
gotv is the best if u Lagos,oyo,phc,ogun,abj,buy their antenna the yellow and green type u good to go,,African magic Yoruba,Hausa,igbo,movie,supersport 1,2,3,Sony max,discovery,kungfo,telemundo,so much I can't remember,I can shout o,

(1) (Reply)

Get Ur Nafdac Products Registered With Nafdac Accredited Consultant In 1month / Forex Broker That Offers $1200 Free For The Real Account / Metro Digital Sales And Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.