Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,997 members, 7,852,397 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Ladies, Will You Wear Underwear That Supplies Electricity? (photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies, Will You Wear Underwear That Supplies Electricity? (photos) (2418 Views)

FLOOD: Ladies, Will You Accept This Offer? - [PHOTO] / Reasons You Might Not Be Having Light (electricity): To A Layman Understanding / Generators At The Electricity Transformer At Ajegunle In Lagos - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Will You Wear Underwear That Supplies Electricity? (photos) by barryzkween(f): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2014
Ladies will you wear a bra or a pant that emit light in darkness? I still don’t understand the concept but I hear it is suppose to help your man find you even if NEPA or PHCN disappoint, lol. In fact, your man doesn’t need to fiddle with the light to strap off your bra or even get down there. So ladies, will you wear this? Guys do you find this is sexy?

More photos here : http://www.citinewstv.com/2014/12/ladies-will-you-wear-underwear-that.html#sthash.JYsneeJz.dpuf

Re: Ladies, Will You Wear Underwear That Supplies Electricity? (photos) by iceberylin(m): 9:34am On Dec 22, 2014
M i mad undecided
Re: Ladies, Will You Wear Underwear That Supplies Electricity? (photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 22, 2014
Let me buy for my girlfriend?
Re: Ladies, Will You Wear Underwear That Supplies Electricity? (photos) by temitemi1(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2014
Electrified yourself against rapers grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Wear Underwear That Supplies Electricity? (photos) by Kenzico(m): 9:48am On Dec 22, 2014
Man no go see sometin oo! its not really electrified. Its a battery induced underwears that makes its glow in different colors. U wan make people fear say na electrified
Re: Ladies, Will You Wear Underwear That Supplies Electricity? (photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 22, 2014
Lol
I like it. Where can i get it pls?
Re: Ladies, Will You Wear Underwear That Supplies Electricity? (photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 22, 2014
It looks cool. But there aint no way in hell amma wear that undecided what if i get electricuted on my nippless and puzzy? No thanks!
Re: Ladies, Will You Wear Underwear That Supplies Electricity? (photos) by echobee(f): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2014
EroticAngelina:
It looks cool. But there aint no way in hell amma wear that undecided what if i get electricuted on my nippless and puzzy? No thanks!
seconded grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Wear Underwear That Supplies Electricity? (photos) by tboyzy(m): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2014
iceberylin:
M i mad undecided

The question was for ladies....
Re: Ladies, Will You Wear Underwear That Supplies Electricity? (photos) by ShirelleBaby: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
I LIKE IT

Whenever it appears on konga or jumia-pls tell me.
Re: Ladies, Will You Wear Underwear That Supplies Electricity? (photos) by KingTom(m): 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
When one drop of sweat touch that thing hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Will You Wear Underwear That Supplies Electricity? (photos) by KingTom(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
iceberylin:
M i mad undecided
You don turn woman shocked
Re: Ladies, Will You Wear Underwear That Supplies Electricity? (photos) by iceberylin(m): 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
KingTom:
You don turn woman shocked
I dh represent girls grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Wear Underwear That Supplies Electricity? (photos) by KingTom(m): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
iceberylin:

I dh represent girls grin
Ok in the women/Girls constituency abi grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Wear Underwear That Supplies Electricity? (photos) by iceberylin(m): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
KingTom:
Ok in the women/Girls constituency abi grin

You be presido grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Wear Underwear That Supplies Electricity? (photos) by KingTom(m): 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
iceberylin:

You be presido grin
No I am just a P.A to our President Chimerase2 na grin grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Wear Underwear That Supplies Electricity? (photos) by chimerase2: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
KingTom:
No I am just a P.A to our President Chimerase2 na grin grin
angry angry
Re: Ladies, Will You Wear Underwear That Supplies Electricity? (photos) by misshoree(f): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
No,I can't

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Dead Female Body On Unilag Road / Tibetan Mastif: World Most Expensive Dog / Styl Plus, Sunny Neji, Sammie Okposo On Us Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.