Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Why Is It That We Don't See Pictures Of Bokoharam When They Are Killed?? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Is It That We Don't See Pictures Of Bokoharam When They Are Killed?? (551 Views)

Photos: Fear Of Bokoharam Why Cameroon Deported 2000 Ninigerians / "I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are"-67Year Old BokoHaram Escapee Recounts Ordeal / Just One Month After They Got Married, Couple Are Killed At Their Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That We Don't See Pictures Of Bokoharam When They Are Killed?? by Richard6(m): 11:24am On Dec 22, 2014
We always have sad news of how bokoharam attacked, bombed, killed people here and there, now and then all the time and we always see pictures and feel bad. We also sometimes get good news on how Nigerian troops kill bokoharam but we don't see their pictures so that we will feel happy completely. I don't knowif you people have seen, me...I have never seen and my question is why? Why do we see the pictures of the innocent civilians killed by bokoharam but we don't see that of bokoharam when they are killed?
Re: Why Is It That We Don't See Pictures Of Bokoharam When They Are Killed?? by onosprince(m): 11:27am On Dec 22, 2014
How can u see a ghost.
Re: Why Is It That We Don't See Pictures Of Bokoharam When They Are Killed?? by holatin(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2014
because there are no death but fable
Re: Why Is It That We Don't See Pictures Of Bokoharam When They Are Killed?? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
There are pictures and videos once in a while. The Nigerian military beheading of boko haram terrorists is available almost everywhere.
There was a video of a murdered Yusuf. The time they "killed Shekau" there were pictures and an 8 second video of "Shekau's last moments".
I also came across another video of boko haram child soldiers killed by the CJTF.

A simple google search would reveal them.
Re: Why Is It That We Don't See Pictures Of Bokoharam When They Are Killed?? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
because we do mop up after every operation ,some bodies might be removed from the scene for futher investigation/ gather intelligence.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Gombe Declares 24-hour Curfew / Ques Of D Day?wat Wud U Do If Ur Sibling Is Abt 2b Lynched/burnt 4 Stealing / Boko Haram Kills Elderly Men Studying Qur’an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.