Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Uplifting Holiday Message - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Uplifting Holiday Message (909 Views)

Uplifting Orphans(for Those Who Has Lost Either Their Father Or Mother) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uplifting Holiday Message by Cayon(f): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2008
To everything there is a season -  it's time to put our differences aside and spread the Love.
Re: Uplifting Holiday Message by Cayon(f): 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2008
Well this will be my first Christmas on Nairaland Forum and I am so proud to be a part of it. I only wish I had found this site sooner.

As we're only a couple of days away from Christmas I thought I'd create this thread and take the opportunity to wish EVERYONE here on the forum (and their families) all the best for Christmas and the New Year.

it's been an interesting year with many great members and a lot of great topics on the forum.  thank you to the Administrator and Moderators and thanks to all participating forum members for the entertaining subjects that have been brought up here and also debated. Oh yea, I have loved the banter we have had on the Forum and I hope it will continue for many more years to come.

To Olabowale: You're da man. Reading your posts makes me realize that you are a very astute, very intelligent and Knowledgeable man.  Your presence is really needed on the Muslim section.

To: Seun:  Keep up the good work.  You are a strong headed, intelligent and smart person.  Continue to keep the forum alive and when you feel like giving it up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.

To: Shaz:  You are a people person with a kindred spirit.

To: Mukina2, iice and StephenP:  Thanks for giving me the opportunity (by not deleting) to read the scariest and funniest thread on the Romance Section.  from "Magun to "My Girlfriend Urinates On My Bed Every Night (bed Wetting)"  classic!!  A special shout-out to the Romance section grin grin

To: AKO and Mustay:  Continue to keep my favorite areas (Muslim and Christian) alive and well

To: Technology(uspry1) and Health:  Thanks for answering my questions.  Greatly appreciated

To: davidylan: thanks for the challenge and for being a good sport

To those who corrected me when I overstep my boundaries: - Thanks.  I don't mind being corrected when I overstep

To: Sauron and others who read my posts and felt offended/got under your skin (languages translation). I am truly sorry. "If I could turn back time, If I could find a way, I'd take back those words that have hurt you.(cher)"

I'd also like to pause and take a thought for those that will not be with us this Christmas (vacationing/traveling) and will be missed.  Stay safe on the roads so we can all chat again in 2009

Sincerely,
Cayon
Re: Uplifting Holiday Message by Cayon(f): 6:28am On Dec 24, 2008
One of the real joys of the Holiday Seasons is the opportunity to say “Thank You” Because the good will of those we love and cherish is the foundation of life success. My wish this Holiday Season is to send you the warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year. May all your dreams, aims, goals, wishes etc come to fruition for 2009

Bye until Friday

Peace

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Lawyer / People Going To Clubs This Weekend / Your Best Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.