Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Mighty Jesus Is Our Defender - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mighty Jesus Is Our Defender (618 Views)

The Lineage Of Jesus Is From Mary Not Joseph / Jesus Is Coming Back / It Is A Miracle - A Miracle Happened To Me Today - Jesus Is Real And Very Great (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mighty Jesus Is Our Defender by PrinceOzils(m): 11:56am On Dec 22, 2014
The mighty defender of the tribe of Judah, of Isreal and of Odozi-Obodo today showcased the reason while His supremacy is in totality.

Me, myself and I along with two of ma siblings on our way back from Nnewi suptcy(No.1 harvest 21.12.2014) after a fantafabulous harvest, with thrilling Band Group...We where involved in a motor accident along the Nnobi/Alor Roadway...the car that bumped into us sumasulted into the gulter, while ours was shattered.
But by the grace of God to the amazement of every body their were no casualties...Just as Daddy Omenawata wud say: "thou the Devil may be fast, but our God is always a head of Him"
I am proudly Adirieje, proudly C.H.C, am made of Odozi-Obodo what are you made of?
I pray that God our defender will continue to shelter us all in Jesus name............Amen!!! <3
[right][/right]

(1) (Reply)

Koran Vs The Bible. (comparison) / The Mystery Of Prayer Revealed 1 / Facts About Fornication!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.