Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,643 members, 7,955,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

Wizkid Responds To The Alleged Night In Eko Hotel With Anonymous Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Responds To The Alleged Night In Eko Hotel With Anonymous Woman (467 Views)

Proud Wizkid Responds To Haters / Julius Agwu And Rotimi Amaechi At Eko Hotel(photo) / ‘i’m Alive And Well By His Grace’ – Muna Obiekwe Responds To Death Rumours... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Responds To The Alleged Night In Eko Hotel With Anonymous Woman by Pheals(f): 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
Wizkidhas finally responded to an anonymous woman who claimed she was his long time sex partner.
The woman had sent her message to websiteBella Naija, and said she spent “adventurous nights” with the singer at Eko Hotel.
Wizkid is playing is cards close to his chest as he reportedly said through his manager, “No comment, I have nothing to say about it… I’m letting this slide.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free Recharge Cards / Basketmouth's 2015 Valentines Tour / Amber Rose Confirms Coming To Lagos On The 31st Of JAN. For D'banj's Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.