Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Whats That Thing You Would Love To Achieve Before You Die? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Whats That Thing You Would Love To Achieve Before You Die? (794 Views)

Some "Super-lovely" And Hilarious Yoruba Proverbs You Would Love To Know / Andoni Ethnic Nationality (obolo As They Love To Be Called) / What Was The Last Thing You Bribed For To Get Your Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats That Thing You Would Love To Achieve Before You Die? by Dannidom(m): 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
That crazy invention that you think would change the world

That great feat you think no one could attain

That athlete you would like to beat before you kick the bucket

for me as a computer engineer I want to own the fastest most intelligent computer. I want to design a device that you insert into your head and u can understand and translate (speak) al the languages of the world and last for this list I wud luv to invent an allmighty tuxedo suit

dont ask me how
Re: Whats That Thing You Would Love To Achieve Before You Die? by holatin(m): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
dating an albino
Re: Whats That Thing You Would Love To Achieve Before You Die? by makazona(m): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
touch lives positively...people must smile cz of me
Re: Whats That Thing You Would Love To Achieve Before You Die? by IKJ66(m): 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
****thinking*****
Re: Whats That Thing You Would Love To Achieve Before You Die? by Dannidom(m): 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
makazona:
touch lives positively...people must smile cz of me
Oh yea ama watchout for you
Re: Whats That Thing You Would Love To Achieve Before You Die? by makazona(m): 1:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
Dannidom:
Oh yea ama watchout for you

aaight
Re: Whats That Thing You Would Love To Achieve Before You Die? by Patterson504(m): 5:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
Hmm, being that I'm an American soldier, I would like to retire with my health in the next 7 years(will be 38yrs old) and start my own real estate company. I would also like to travel all around the world as a tourist and not for work like I have been doing for the past 13 years. I am very interested in traveling throughout Africa. I would to see how it feels to be in a place where I don't physically stick out.
Re: Whats That Thing You Would Love To Achieve Before You Die? by Dannidom(m): 7:31am On Dec 31, 2014
Patterson504:
Hmm, being that I'm an American soldier, I would like to retire with my health in the next 7 years(will be 38yrs old) and start my own real estate company. I would also like to travel all around the world as a tourist and not for work like I have been doing for the past 13 years. I am very interested in traveling throughout Africa. I would to see how it feels to be in a place where I don't physically stick out.
in the name of everything good, you shall have your wishes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Rate At Which Young Nigerian Girls Smoke / Ijebu People, Stinginess And Juju: The Alare Apology / Fulaman. Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.