Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,676 members, 7,820,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Sony Xperia E4 Images And Specs Leaks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sony Xperia E4 Images And Specs Leaks (1211 Views)

[MT6582] Xperia E4 Custom Rom For Gionee M2 / Samsung Galaxy S6 Specs Leaks / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sony Xperia E4 Images And Specs Leaks by Horlaarsco: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
The Sony xperia E4 is just rumored to be among the phones to be released next year.The specification as follows5" With IPS capacitive touch screen,16 million coloursAndroid 4.4 KitKat,With chipset Mediatek MT6582,CPU of Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7,GPU of Mali400,ROM 8GB,RAM 1GB,With camera of 5MP,&front facing cameraIt will be launched with Android 4.4 KitKat and promised to be upgraded to latest Android 5.0 lolipop

Source. http://www.android9ja..in/2014/12/sony-xperia-e4-images-and-specs-leaks.html
Re: Sony Xperia E4 Images And Specs Leaks by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
Horlaarsco:
The Sony xperia E4 is just rumored to be among the phones to be released next year.The specification as follows5" With IPS capacitive touch screen,16 million coloursAndroid 4.4 KitKat,With chipset Mediatek MT6582,CPU of Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7,GPU of Mali400,ROM 8GB,RAM 1GB,With camera of 5MP,&front facing cameraIt will be launched with Android 4.4 KitKat and promised to be upgraded to latest Android 5.0 lolipop

Source. http://www.android9ja..in/2014/12/sony-xperia-e4-images-and-specs-leaks.html
how sony go take make this kind crap "ips" "mediatek"...1gb ram.... mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Sony Xperia E4 Images And Specs Leaks by kestolove95(m): 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
sowie d op made mistake...he mean tecno e4 no xperia...how can sony go into dat crap of producin mediatek fone!!

1 Like

Re: Sony Xperia E4 Images And Specs Leaks by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
I think u saw dis ur news from goal.com, wen did Sony start doing MTK ? angry
Re: Sony Xperia E4 Images And Specs Leaks by barackodam: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lol, u guys r bothered about the chipset, cant u see its spec is wack??

8gb rom and 1gb ram
5mp and 2mp

how much would they sell the fone then??

Mayb people 'd consider its lollipop OS sha
Re: Sony Xperia E4 Images And Specs Leaks by denedene(m): 12:11am On Dec 23, 2014
plz oh! I'm nt a phone guru n I don't know specs but cn sumone recommend a good fone btw 40-45k?
Re: Sony Xperia E4 Images And Specs Leaks by GreyBlood: 10:01am On Dec 23, 2014
Hmm, Nigerians are very funny. They call MTK chips "crap" just because they are cheaper. Do u even know that MTK phones run very smoothly, the battery lasts longer and their phones don't heat up as much as snap dragon does?

The only main disadvantage of MTK is that some of them have firmware support problem, that is, some lack regular android updates, but now it is changing, most phone companies now provide updates for their MTK phones.

Tell me what snapDragon does that MTK can't do.

Note: I'm neither using MTK nor Snapdragon phone @ the moment.
Re: Sony Xperia E4 Images And Specs Leaks by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 27, 2014
GreyBlood:
Hmm, Nigerians are very funny. They call MTK chips "crap" just because they are cheaper. Do u even know that MTK phones run very smoothly, the battery lasts longer and their phones don't heat up as much as snap dragon does?

The only main disadvantage of MTK is that some of them have firmware support problem, that is, some lack regular android updates, but now it is changing, most phone companies now provide updates for their MTK phones.

Tell me what snapDragon does that MTK can't do.

Note: I'm neither using MTK nor Snapdragon phone @ the moment.
Snapdragon is by far faster than MTK.... I've seen Snapdragon and MTK phone you can't compare...
Re: Sony Xperia E4 Images And Specs Leaks by Horlaarsco: 7:32am On Dec 27, 2014
danyel09:
I think u saw dis ur news from goal.com, wen did Sony start doing MTK ? angry

Search on Google
Re: Sony Xperia E4 Images And Specs Leaks by kelvinnn(m): 7:41am On Dec 27, 2014
Brand new latest "INFINIX HOT" android 4.4.4 ...white....on sale now!!!
Whatsapp: 08075753750
BBM pin: 52CFE84F

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Free Video Calling Feature Release Date / Simple Sever Problem / Infinix Hot 2 - Full Features And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.