Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Who Should Win CAF Awards Footballer Of The Year? Asamoah,enyeama Or Yaya - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Should Win CAF Awards Footballer Of The Year? Asamoah,enyeama Or Yaya (448 Views)

The Expensive Cars Asamoah Gyan And Adebayor Drove To Kumasi / Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 / 2013 Glo-CAF Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Win CAF Awards Footballer Of The Year? Asamoah,enyeama Or Yaya by Sskilo: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
My guy said his winner is actually Asamoah though everyone else is tapping Enyeama as their winner.I swear i wan watch the show live. Wonder why people buzz about them Headies and stuff when CAF awards sef has mad music performances. I want to sha cheer them boys on anyhow. I want to try out Glo's yans that you attend if you buy a smart phone from Glo World or recharge up to 5k, coz i'm digging one Nokia Lumia that is supposed to replace your laptop for when you are on the go.

Them even talk say G-Wag dey to win, if you predict the other categories that are winning, i know i should dream big but i swear im fine with just hooking e up with a ticket to the show. Ive only gone for Rhythm Unplugged in Eko Hotel. That Caf Awards will be fresh and prestigious and it's only by IV.God make me a Gidi big boy oh Ejo.
Re: Who Should Win CAF Awards Footballer Of The Year? Asamoah,enyeama Or Yaya by ammyluv2002(f): 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
Vincent Enyeama ! That guy is expectional * not taking side tho*
Re: Who Should Win CAF Awards Footballer Of The Year? Asamoah,enyeama Or Yaya by cr7lomo: 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
Gats to b realistic , it's yaya yet again . D only African in uefas top 23

(1) (Reply)

CHELSEA - WESTHAM Kick Off By 1:45pm Boxing Day / 1960bet Seems To Be Confirming Our Fears. / Bale: I Can’t Imagine Myself At Man Utd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.