Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

Acess Bank Agbor Under Siege - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Acess Bank Agbor Under Siege (782 Views)

Diamond Bank Plc Under Siege / Oceanic Merge With Ecobank As Itbplc Merges With Acess Bank / What Is Acess Bank Problem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acess Bank Agbor Under Siege by azimibraun: 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Access Agbor in Delta state was earlire today held under seige by a die hard group of armed robbers firing heavy weapons like crazy for about
20mins until the Men of the Nigerian Police engaged in a battle of who has the superior weaponery and training on how to shoot guns. the Police and the army however overpowerd the criminals who fled in another vehicle as the driver of their own vehicle was shot dead. The body of the dead robber before finally giving up the goast had little life left in it but the agbor folks gave the dying body a good beating before it eventually gave up. they actually wanted to burn the body but i adviced some not to becouse they couuld burn vital info with the guy whos pockets were filled up with a lot of stuff may be money or phones. It was terrible to the core. i was close to bin shot. bullets flewalla round like oxygen. anyother witness? i have pictures but i dont know how to post.
Re: Acess Bank Agbor Under Siege by Basildvalour(m): 5:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
azimibraun:
Access Agbor in Delta state was earlire today held under seige by a die hard group of armed robbers firing heavy weapons like crazy for about
20mins until the Men of the Nigerian Police engaged in a battle of who has the superior weaponery and training on how to shoot guns. the Police and the army however overpowerd the criminals who fled in another vehicle as the driver of their own vehicle was shot dead. The body of the dead robber before finally giving up the goast had little life left in it but the agbor folks gave the dying body a good beating before it eventually gave up. they actually wanted to burn the body but i adviced some not to becouse they couuld burn vital info with the guy whos pockets were filled up with a lot of stuff may be money or phones. It was terrible to the core. i was close to bin shot. bullets flewalla round like oxygen. anyother witness? i have pictures but i dont know how to post.
This same ish happened almost or b4 this time last year to First Bank in Agbor too that forced all other banks to remain shut 4 some days.
Re: Acess Bank Agbor Under Siege by ebamma(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
I have never heard of or seen a bank robbery here in Calabar,
Truly, calabar is the nation's paradise
Re: Acess Bank Agbor Under Siege by ambrosini593(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
This is christmas season. Be watchful
Re: Acess Bank Agbor Under Siege by sccofield(m): 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
Thank God nobody was hurt
Re: Acess Bank Agbor Under Siege by lilwayneme(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
be at alert!!!
Re: Acess Bank Agbor Under Siege by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
Incidences of bank robbery there at Agbor is somewhat becoming unbearable and the security agencies have to beam their searchlights on it. I was nearly caught up in similar experience last year when I paid visit to the town. Thank God the operation was a flop. Kudos to the gallant security operatives. These are the men that deserves national awards and not some pot-bellied folks at Abuja and various states government houses milking the state treasury dry and get awarded national honours for their looting. Theodore Orji of Abia State, Gabriel Suswam of Benue, Senate Presido David Mark and a host of others take the lead in this regard.
God bless our security operatives.
God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Gives Away Windows 10 For *FREE* To Everybody / Lagos To Join Oil Producing State By 2015 / Have This Effective Glnd Product On Give Away Price...+ This Health Infos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.