Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,628 members, 7,820,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

WARNING: How Someone Stole Moneyvfrom My Car - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / WARNING: How Someone Stole Moneyvfrom My Car (1010 Views)

How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him / How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki / Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING: How Someone Stole Moneyvfrom My Car by XketchDesigns(m): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
This is to warn my nairaland peeps, seems this season as Christmas is drawing closer people are very desperate and will do anything to lay their hands on some money, whether legal or illegal.

Here's what happened to me today, I headed to town to go get my drivers licence done, considering my old one will expire in a few days time. Anyways, I was low on fuel and decided to stop at a filling station to top up. While at the station there was a cue and a lot of hustler with keg. So I waited patiently for my turn. When there was just 2 cars before my turn, this guy came out of nowhere and was doing this traffic control. He was so interested in clearing space for "ME" to buy. I thought to myself, why is this guy taking panadol for other people's headache na, I looked back to see if he had a car but it didn't seem so. So I just shrugged it off, I was like watin concern me.
When it got to my turn, I picked 3.5k from d bunch I had and left the remaining 17k (for licence) in the compartment below the handle u hold-on to close the car from inside. I came down and went to open the tank door for the attendant, while i was at this the guy went through the other side and opended the passenger door reached over and picked the money. The car is a mini van and has tinted glass, the end was noisy from all the hustlers and horns and all.
I only realised when i had driven some few meters, the door light was on.

This is to warn my various nairaland people, you guys should be on alert, people are desperate. How he knew I had money, it still beats me.
Seasons greetings.
Re: WARNING: How Someone Stole Moneyvfrom My Car by ebamma(m): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sorry for your loss,
Bad guys everywhere.
Re: WARNING: How Someone Stole Moneyvfrom My Car by warrenweste(m): 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
oops sorry about that
Re: WARNING: How Someone Stole Moneyvfrom My Car by XketchDesigns(m): 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
ebamma:
Sorry for your loss,
Bad guys everywhere.
Thanks bro. I tell you. I was shocked!
Re: WARNING: How Someone Stole Moneyvfrom My Car by XketchDesigns(m): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
warrenweste:
oops sorry about that
Thanks man.
Re: WARNING: How Someone Stole Moneyvfrom My Car by ebamma(m): 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
XketchDesigns:

Thanks bro. I tell you. I was shocked!
Same way this guys picked one of my guy's pocket in a taxi last week, dude lost 17k to those bad guys, this days i dey hold my pocket even for inside taxi oh

(1) (Reply)

The Following Vessels Are Offered For Sale / Counterflow Pellet Cooler / Get Acute Email Production Engine 10.3 Cracked Version Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.