Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

From Where The Vultures Are Gathered - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Where The Vultures Are Gathered (569 Views)

From Where The Vultures Are Gathered / From Where The Vultures Are Gathered / From Where The Vultures Are Gathered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Where The Vultures Are Gathered by TheIkoro(m): 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
From actually beheading one of my puppies, about five years or so ago; the evil that dwell in that house built at Professor Ilori’s expense (or is the house a replica of the original? As it is obvious that the Ikadan wherein it is, is not the Ikadan wherein that puppy was beheaded) the evil now appears to have developed to that act of kidnapping – and holding, for no ransom but the satiation of their evil – she that may just be the second to have knocked (and not merely with word, or with mind, or with heart; but with action also, that I could see) on the door of The Pride of Machismo Renaissance. The second; should we put into consideration that phone call of which it was written, a year ago.

How many other acts of wickedness have been carried out in that house in particular (and in Alegongo-Akobo in general; should we deign to add also Kute, and Bode-Wasinmi, and how many other places in that most accursed land of Ikadan – and beyond?) I can not say, as of now. That which I do and indeed can say, for now (to the evil and the wicked that continue to have their hearts fully set on the most heinous atrocity that could ever have been, and that can ever be conceived) is this: Ever from the blood of that puppy; to the blood that very obviously has the Yoruba tribe (most especially that of it that dwell in Ikadan) believe a certain child cannot ask by whose hands his father died (a fact obvious in the fervid fanaticism with which they would they know where he is going – that they may then rush therein before him: to either have him denied; or to scourge him off the destination; or to “beg” him from “above,” and (as has always been the case) without begging him in absolutely any way whatsoever) to the adversary that had him know – almost a decade ago, if not more – that “We have taken over all your father’s property. That was that which we would that we do all along;” to the “We will kill all your relatives” by which a pastor of one of the largest congregations of Christians in Nigeria (with his own threat, that – in its being thus devious – is typical of the fold he belonged to) reacted to the tears with which the man-omo (then even more of an omo) sought the shelter of The Church from the threats that began – probably – an evil even more vile than that which robbed The Christ of a life: ever from all that and worse, thou hast drawn first blood.

How often has the fool kicking the football sought to dribble it often enough to then shout, “Ghoul!!!”

Vengeance is mine, and recompense. By the grace of The Creator, my God.

Thou will burn as nothing, throughout all eternity.

And to the adversary that keeps on insisting that “You will never know” because “No one will tell you” (the adversary that not only continues striving to have me die, before I die – with words such as “Sleep on, be kind;” words such as, “You can now stay in your father’s village until you’re dead;” words such as the “Ta’an gan” that was addressed to one of they who would I die, before I die – but the adversary that also begs me to actually truly and indeed die: with words as courteous as, “Please, die;” and words that have not that much tact, such as, “This man, go and commit suicide”) I say: All things ever work together for the good of I and mine, because I love GOD. Therefore, thou may keep on driving me towards Mount Senile. For Moses knew nothing of the golden calf until The LORD had him know. And Jesus did have to ask of his disciples, “Who do men say that I am?” Thus, the testimony that is the life of The Ikoro will not be the first to attest to he – be he Moses, Jesus, Buddha, or Ikoro Iyineleda – that is cut off out of the land of the living, to be stricken for the transgression of his people.

In the words of David, who (unknown to all but those that search the Scripture that is my word; by the grace of The Creator, my God) was cut off out of the land of the living, in a manner no different from that of any other that is The LORD’s Annointed:

“For they persecute him whom Thou hast
smitten,
and him whom Thou hast wounded, they
afflict even more.”

Therefore, thou may continue to contend; as I have written, as I have said. The LORD rebuke thee. Yet, do continue to contend; if thou would. Because I would have thee know (even as I would thou know nought) that regardless of the depth it may be with which thy cunning devises its contention, even he that was to be deemed accursed by being hung on a tree eventually justified the following words:

“a righteous man falleth seven times, and
rises again.”

Even should he fall a lot more than seven times, I would like to assure thee. I would have said seventy times seven times; but I would rather say unto thee that which Solomon obviously sought to impart with the words above – that which has been proven true often enough by history – this being: Regardless of how often he falls, he will definitely rise again; should he maintain his righteousness – and even if, as did The Christ, only after death. For truly, truly, I say unto thee: had GOD been concerned with the rags only of the oku igbe often a hobo, or with the infant orgasms only of the adult oniranu often a hippie, or with the blindness only of the alakowe that truly has no guilt; The LORD would not bother to ponder his heart: and Jesus would indeed have been deemed accursed by being hung on a tree; for they sought for all they could to have him proclaimed guilty – even as they would The Ikoro that is to be with neither stain nor blemish, have an end even more horrendously guilty than that which The Christ was supposed to have seen.

Therefore, thou may indeed continue to contend. I am not amazed at the matter. For all thee and thine have ever sought (ever from the David that kept on crying out unto The LORD for vindication, even unto the Jesus that could be vindicated only after death) all such as thee and thine have always sought that thou should never again see one like unto Moses.

And thus thou may continue to believe indeed that it no more is “by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned;” but, rather, by your thoughts. For thou hast truly “progressed” from those by-gone days when “they watched him, and sent forth spies, which should feign themselves just men, that they might take hold of his words, that so they might deliver him unto the power and authority of the governor.” – as it is written,

The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him.

Thou hast indeed “progressed” from those long-gone days, to this day of the adulterous generation of the sons of Ham; when thou hast devised that means by which a man should then – by thy will – be either justified, or condemned; by the nudity bared of his mind. All, that thou mayest then never see any other such like unto Moses.

Thou may continue kicking me on towards Mount Senile. That in me thou may eventually see one greater even than Moses. Amen.

Ma a shi idi, k’o ma a pe ni igbe.

And to all that which, being my bride, is The Pride of Machismo Renaissance (wherein is the faith of Masculinism) I continue to insist that even as thou (rather than peep) should ask of The Ikoro; even as thou (rather than peep) should seek The Ikoro; even as thou (rather than peep) should knock on the door of The Ikoro: nevertheless – that thou mayest not be as she that may have been kidnapped because she dared to truly and indeed knock – I have to reiterate, as I have so often done in the past:

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the Devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour.

For, as it is written: ye are as sheep in the midst of wolves. Be ye therefore wise as serpents; but never ye desist from being as innocent, even, as is the foetus in the womb – as is the “body” in the room.

Ki emi ati ti emi ba a le je
da rah da rah ni, da rah da rah ju ohun gbogbo.

The vultures continue to gather round the body. They would like to have thee believe they have dribbled the rah into eating. Whilst they run around building castles not only on land, but in sea, air and even space.

The folly set in many high places continues to deceive itself. Some would rather say, “O ntan rah e je.” Others will even insist that the rah is indeed eating. But those that can and do truly see will have thee know that all the folly can ever offer the rah, is obvious in the words:

“Sh’Allah fear ni?”

With that which I know of the life of Mohammed, I doubt it. And my name is Ikoro Iyineleda.

The folly would even (had it the choice) have thee believe it has deceived the rah into being nought but irah-inu. That the rah may continue to rant as an ant; even, as a foetus in the womb; even, as a body in the room. That they may then declare as the final judgment, “A bo shun.”

For now, they prefer to have thee believe the shun is truly a son; and merely being spoon-fed, and with silver. Being the sons of korah, they continue to ko rah, to gba rah, to ro rah, and then – that the rah be neither vindicated, nor avenged; ever – to sho rah. The sons of korah. The pa-rah-mo-le.

And can that which, being below, be indeed truly innocent; merely because it now is said to be clean?

That question is for those who believe GOD knew not that which He had me say, when I wrote of that which has to be renounced – in the perfection of not only Masculinism, but also righteousness: Be it positive, or negative; be it large, or small. Those such as they (or, such as she – if I may be allowed to reach a conclusion from not only that incident in particular; but divine inspiration, in general) who gathered round to pray before the residence of the Oyo State governor (to which God? I know not) that their children become saints – obviously, because they ever continue to covet that of The Ikoro that they would be Santa (Sainta?) Claus. Those such as she that spoke on air (the instant she saw another of that which she believed The Ikoro was, or would that he be) to the effect that she would instruct her children to pursue also that heritage which she believed – being “Quarters holy” – would be “positive” enough to be advantageous enough to her children in a “large” way.
Be it positive, or negative; be it large, or small.

And, all such that (despite the “positive” and the “large” that has not only been raped of, robbed of, defrauded of, and denied The Ikoro; but that have also been derived from the guinea pork they would he be) all such that continue to condone the evil, and to ever ask (be it with word, mind, heart, or action) “Where else can he go? What else can he do?’ That they may eventually conclude, “I’ve been there, I’ve done that; it still is this loser that finally died.” For all such as they, it is written, “Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;” and the word written is “soul” – though there are those that may apply it to a body – and that which he may have been hungry for does not have to be that which would satisfy the cravings of his body only. Regardless of that which he sought to satisfy by stealing (by raping, by robbing, by defrauding, by denying: be it positive, or negative; be it large, or small) he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house.

And if thou would that thou ask, “Are you he who is to come, or shall we look for another?” I would thou know that “As the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so has been – and is – the coming of the Son of Man.”

And that thou mayest know that the dead Christian is truly the living author of Masculinism, that thou mayest know that The Queendom of Heaven is indeed at hand; do hearken unto the following words:

From the HIV/AIDS that had so many of the evil and the wicked boasting (be it in pitch darkness, or in broad daylight; and even with public address systems that the priests and the Levites (that continue to throng not only the the accursed neighbourhood of Alegongo-Akobo in particular, but also the accursed land of Ikadan in general – and beyond) ever behold, and know it not) of the power they believe they wielded in having been able to inflict it; to the hole in the heart that not too many (be they of the wicked, or of the righteous) ever learnt of; to the loss of the kidney that the evil boasted (almost as openly as it did the infection with HIV/AIDS) of having brought about; to the Ebola infection that brought rather than concern, derision (be it from the layman, or from the Medicine that preferred to concern itself with the words, “He is beside himself” – rather than to concern itself with either the suspected Ebola infection, or with the certain Malaria infection) to the piercing of not only ear-drums, but a phallus; to the bragging (again, almost as openly as that of the HIV/AIDS infection) by which the evil would the priests and the Levites learn of their next intent – which was to infect me with cancer; to the torokobo that the adversary (to whom the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, however grey it may actually be) would I be denied of; to the post-graduate diploma he seeks to deny because of that same smouldering envy that ever sears his heart; to the depth of the cunning desperation with which (that he may then have me absolutely cut off out of the land of the living, in each and absolutely every way) he not only had the darkness of Kute be both literal and figurative (under the guise of a transformer being damaged) but strives to repeat the same evil in every other part of the accursed land of Ikadan where I may be able to charge not only the laptop (that has been truly damaged by the cohorts of the wicked) but the mobile phones also that provide the last link to the land of the living, for The Ikayinka of Ikadanland; to the SAT result that had the evil devise all the most devious schemes it could devise (all the way from an Ikadan different enough to be one where The Ikoro can now be dribbled into doing nought but sit down there! to the building of fake web-sites meant to frustrate that with which he can wipe the dust of the accursed land of his feet – not only with word, mind, heart, but with action also; to the analysis of that SAT result that had a certain official – supposed to be of the Educational Advancement Centre, certainly planted there by the wicked – strive to give him the impression of its being below average, despite the Student Score Report from the SAT itself that had me realize the result was clearly well above average) all to kick the football it believes it can ever dribble well away from the university admission made certain by the result, that the folly may then be dribbled that is ever ready for “A Celebration Of Wonk” – even if with the words, “Omase”: from all these to more, I keep on dying; and yet, behold, I live; and all for the sake of that which, being my bride, is The Pride of Machismo Renaissance.

To my Father (Who – being The Creator – is not only GOD, but also my God) be all glory, majesty, dominion, and power; before the very beginning, before all time, now, and ever.

- Adedotun The Ikoro.

(1) (Reply)

Lecturers Are Needed At Fountain University / Muslims U Need To SEE This, Christains U Need To KNOW This.. / Does God Really Exists? -atheist Digest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.