Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

As You Celebrate This Xmas... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / As You Celebrate This Xmas... (607 Views)

Emmanuel Adebayor Gives Out Loads Of Shoes To Celebrate This Season / How Will You Celebrate This Christmas? / Where Can A Broke Guy Have Fun In Lagos This Xmas Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As You Celebrate This Xmas... by smsshola(m): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
As you count down to Xmas celebration.. I can c the lovely street,the well decorated company with a touch of red and green even the bank is not left out..the chilling weather dt its always present at this time of the year..the bustling and hustling of the day,the busy street,the Christmas tree and lights...the big festivals,the comedy show nd music that high fee will be paid as gate fees.Please pause and av a second thot fo the needy,those by this time last year av a home but today they are homeless due to the current insurgent..those by this time last year have shoe but today they shoeless..please remember the chibok girls who this period last year were free with their families but today they are in bondage..remember those who died today in bomb blast all cos they want to travel fo this Xmas pray for their soul..remember to put food on the table of the needy. Visit the IDPs camp close to you;please show some love who kno it might go a long way to ease their pain..
Re: As You Celebrate This Xmas... by TrishaP(f): 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
I think you should edit the name of ur topic @op

Thanks,.. I pray this will go a long way to help people. This is to show that most people also care about well-being of this nation.

Alot has happened these past few years, and it's left for us to put hands together with one voice to save this nation.
Re: As You Celebrate This Xmas... by smsshola(m): 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
TrishaP:
I think you should edit the name of ur topic @op
Thank you..but what do u think it will b best topic?
Re: As You Celebrate This Xmas... by TrishaP(f): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
smsshola:

Thank you..but what do u think it will b best topic?
Is it supposed to be a statement or a question?@topic
Re: As You Celebrate This Xmas... by smsshola(m): 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
TrishaP:

Is it supposed to be a statement or a question?@topic

Its a statement.. but ur idea won't b bad,can you help wt one.
Re: As You Celebrate This Xmas... by TrishaP(f): 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
smsshola:

Its a statement.. but ur idea won't b bad,can you help wt one.
I think that word "Has" should be "Have", like wise the celebrate with "celebrated" cus the topic appears as a question to me.

Buh if its a statement then "Has" should be "As".

"As you celebrate this Christmas"

(1) (Reply)

Likely Things That Will Happen In Nigeria In The Year 2015 / Who Knows The Answer To This Tough Riddle(photos) / Trailer Crushes 20 Cars Along Nya Nya Keffi Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.