Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos (61384 Views)

Trailer Causes Ghastly Accident In Abuja Thursday Morning [PHOTOS] / Pictures: Failed Brake Causes Fatal Accident In Abuja (at Viewers' Discretion) / What Causes A Car To Start Consuming Fuel Excessively (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by Maczeelly(m): 7:21am On Dec 23, 2014
Alrice witH albeanz
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by Ryabcool(m): 7:22am On Dec 23, 2014
Beesluv:
Is the bride herbalist daughter?

Its unique though
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by wixemmy(m): 7:23am On Dec 23, 2014
I guess d couples ar frm edo State

Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 23, 2014
DeHero1:
Na money be dat o
what? Those beads cost far more than ribbons o.
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by mclechelle: 7:24am On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by UnknownT: 7:25am On Dec 23, 2014
What if it starts raining?
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by bigtt76(f): 7:25am On Dec 23, 2014
Nice but on a car like EOD? undecided
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by bynat(f): 7:26am On Dec 23, 2014
It boils down to show that people are thinking great daily. Two fingers in the air fr ya
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by clemz85(m): 7:26am On Dec 23, 2014
That's creative and spectacular,

But me thinks they over bead it

Kudos though!
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by Aizebioje(m): 7:26am On Dec 23, 2014
That thing there costs money. Those beads don't come cheap. Like the creativity and originality tho. Something different. However the beads may have been a little too much. Sometimes less is more.
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by holluwai(m): 7:27am On Dec 23, 2014
Oh boy!!! I'm sure they're Benin/edo peeps

Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by watered(m): 7:27am On Dec 23, 2014
D thing fine but after evrything u go hear say dem don divorce. Marriage dis days get as e be.
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by ennysongs(m): 7:28am On Dec 23, 2014
This is awesome
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by Agozie48: 7:31am On Dec 23, 2014
nice, creative concept but I don't like it....it looks odd to me
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by duchez(m): 7:33am On Dec 23, 2014
sigmundfreud:
Different... Not that nice but good in a different way.
Perhaps a black or red colored car would have made it better.
pls what colour is the car?
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by happyzed0(f): 7:34am On Dec 23, 2014
Nice
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by Bifwoli: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2014
That car is decorated like the famous maasai people of east Africa.

Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by simdam500(m): 7:38am On Dec 23, 2014
CrazyScientist: My wife and I shall jump from helicopter with parachute and land at our recetion's venue. grin
be careful. Make una no go land on transformer or reception roof

Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by cy4cent(f): 7:40am On Dec 23, 2014
StephenJoseph:
Hmmm. Seems ok. I luv Africa. We preserve culture till eternity. Dis is d way I wil design mine for my traditional marriage. Though more bridges to cross b4 d appointed time ni.

But wait a minute, d person who designed it may be a Benin person, coz the Binins luvs culture like food.
Your head dey there!!! we love our culture pass food ni!!!!!!!
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by Beennkumar(m): 7:40am On Dec 23, 2014
Doesn't look nice to me.
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 23, 2014
Hmm...
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by tobaflexy(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2014
Dis is wonderful nija full wit talented people ooooo

Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2014
Wow. I love dis concept. My future husband pls b ready oooooo. I want a better one.

Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by simdam500(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2014
Creative... But i dont like it
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 23, 2014
Creative, but not nice. undecided

Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by kemsy100(m): 7:44am On Dec 23, 2014
nna nawa o!
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by basketbrain(m): 7:45am On Dec 23, 2014
sigmundfreud:
Different... Not that nice but good in a different way.
Perhaps a black or red colored car would have made it better.

Or White o

Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 23, 2014
For the very first time I'm seeing a perfect departure from the borrowed culture of the whites!

Soooooo creative!

Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by Mexyz(m): 7:48am On Dec 23, 2014
It would have been better if the colour of the car was white, anyway it's cool. PROUDLY EDO BOY.
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by anonimi: 7:48am On Dec 23, 2014
I thought 'excellent' governor Fashola tarred with covered drains and regularly maintained all the FEEDER roads he is responsible for! That is the least he could have done with IGR increased over 34 times since 1999, not so

That picture could not have been taken in the Lagos state governed by the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC in the past 15 plus years shocked
It is simply impossible!
Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by Adek15(m): 7:55am On Dec 23, 2014
ejigbo:
Bugatti wedded Ferrari in Lagos last weekend.
This wedding car got everyone staring when it stepped out in Lagos, rocking beads. . ‘Gotta Have’ or ‘Make
It Stop’, guys?

You must see this too

http://spaceloaded.com/forum2_theme_110749829.xhtml?tema=154
is this Lagos or somewhere remote in Ibadan. If this is lagos, then Nigeria is still in the 50s cause I heard lag is the most beautiful city in the nation after abuja. Nawa oooo

Re: Photos: Wedding Car Decorated With Traditional Beads Causes Stir In Lagos by Exjoker(m): 7:57am On Dec 23, 2014
Looks beautiful

Allen Samuel From Ondo Constructs Car (Photos, Video) / Right Hand Drive To Left Hand Drive Conversion / HAHAHA And LOL Number Plates: Nigerian Cars Laughing At Poverty