Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? (4451 Views)

What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result / What Course Is This Man Studying / 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? (2) (3) (4)

My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by Rapsowdee01(m): 11:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
After waiting for 2 months before my friend check his waec result ...He finally did and this was what we saw !!! pls what course can he study
Comments will really be appreciated

Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by semasir: 12:00am On Dec 23, 2014
He'll be good at Babalawo shocked

Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by Rapsowdee01(m): 12:04am On Dec 23, 2014
semasir:
He'll be good at Babalawo shocked
I'll tell him ooo
Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by trisha01(f): 12:29am On Dec 23, 2014
jesu! shocked

Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by dahfweshdude69: 12:31am On Dec 23, 2014
dafuq...really
Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by DeHero1: 12:35am On Dec 23, 2014
Don't worry... he already had a Curse

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by SirVictory: 12:42am On Dec 23, 2014
He better study himself.

Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by chukxie(m): 1:06am On Dec 23, 2014
There's nothing wrong in failing. Tell your friend to spend more quality time with his books and take the exam again. Good luck to him.

Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by jbgold007: 2:41am On Dec 23, 2014
I think f9zoligist will be a good course for this your abpos friend ;DI think f9zoligist will be a good course for this your abpos friend
Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by GboyegaD(m): 5:52am On Dec 23, 2014
Rapsowdee01:
After waiting for 2 months before my friend check his waec result ...He finally did and this was what we saw !!! pls what course can he study
Comments will really be appreciated

You are such a silly person. You decided to mock your friend because you think you are better than he is right? I wish you the best but remember "what goes round comes around".

Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 23, 2014
Niger delta militancy, he can be awarded a security contract by gej and hit it big.
Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 23, 2014
I think we both know who has the result. Study more next time boy.

Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by clitlicker: 7:25am On Dec 23, 2014
That not a real result. Seems someone just learnt msword and did his first project. Is it u mr op?
Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by Begonia(m): 8:13am On Dec 23, 2014
DeHero1:
Don't worry... he already had a Curse

LOL! @op; you typed that result by yourself.

Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by Lurcky(m): 8:46am On Dec 23, 2014
Ahdonblivit

Op na u get this result, no dey lie for your friend head

Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by gostudyeurope: 8:52am On Dec 23, 2014
Study Study Study in the Czech Republic!!!!

How to obtain European education for free? Study in Czech Republic !!! )))) We are representing about 15 Czech universities and institutes in West Africa!

The crucial advantage of Czech education, unlike other European countries, is that it is free providing if you study in Czech language and speak Czech. However, due to its great popularity among students it is rather difficult to be accepted at Czech universities for different reasons.

Firstly, the deadline for submitting documents Czech universities is February/ March, a number of students don’t meet the deadline. Secondly, you must pass the Czech language examination successfully to be accepted by the state university during the preparatory year.

Purposely, our partner's education centers in Czech Republic worked out the program “Higher education in the Czech Republic” oriented to reach the students’ ambitions.

For our program participants who aim to enter the state university, we recommend enrollment to our long-term twelve month or express course of Czech. Once you finish the course and pass the language exam you will enter the university. Moreover, our program includes the courses of mathematics, English language/ Czech Culture and common studies.

The students, who are intending to enter private universities, are recommended to enroll themselves onto our express or minimum course of Czech. After you finish the course you will be accepted by the private higher school. Once you finish their first course, you are able either to carry on your studies there or to be transferred to the second course of the state university and carry on your studies for free.

While being transferred to the second course the disciplines you have passed at the private higher school will be
awarded automatically to any university. The private universities we cooperate with offer a high standard of education and the programs fully correspond both to the requirements of Czech state universities and to the center of European Higher Education.

The preparatory course is both for B.sc and M.sc. Here are our partner schools!!

http://www.vske.cz/

http://www.mup.cz/
http://www.aauni.edu/
http://www.upol.cz/en/

This are the documents we need for application!!

Here are the basic admission requirements:

In order to receive student?s invitation, Admission letter you will have to provide US with the following through e-mail:

* Copies of Passport,
* Copies of Educational Certificates, WEAC/ B.SC transcript.
* Copy of Birth Certificate etc.

All the above mentioned documents should be in English

With all these documents, we do:

* Processing of applicants acceptance letter

* Make admission in University;

* Processing of applicants and invitation issuance;

* Visa support letter and accommodation letter.

Please get in touch with us by email or visit our webpage. No School fees. Admission fee should be paid to the school when you are in Czech Republic.

Please contact Gostudy Europe for details:Email: info@gostudyeurope.org. www.gostudyeurope.org
Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2014
Politics ofcourse. How many politicians have common-sense ?
Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by ggrin(f): 9:19am On Dec 23, 2014
Na iceberylin result be this na op sadsadsad
Why evilssadlipsrsealed
Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by tempem: 9:19am On Dec 23, 2014
Lol..... Am speechless self... This is F9 parallel.
Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by softandsweet(f): 9:43am On Dec 23, 2014
And here i was thinking that F9 parallel was a myth. Well for the course he can study? I guess he has to study his secondary school books again and again. smiley

Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by SlyIg(f): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2014
GboyegaD:

You are such a silly person. You decided to mock your friend because you think you are better than he is right? I wish you the best but remember "what goes round comes around".

how are you even sure that the op is not the owner of the result!
Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by lilmax(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2014
Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by Fash20: 10:54am On Dec 23, 2014
I no fit laugh jare grin grin grin
1. Bokoology
2.ISISology
3.Alshababiology
4.Shoemakology
5.Talibanlogy
6.Himselfology.
Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by iceweed12(m): 10:59am On Dec 23, 2014
Hahahaahaha.. Na wa oooo.. Jst tell him to enroll waec nxt year, en give him a break, don't forget to tell him to spend quality time with his books oooo.. Make d guy no disgrace u again.... Lol
Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 23, 2014
shoe shinning
Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
make e go learn toast bread making......
yes 'cos tht biz is profitable nwadays!!
ah lie??
Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
Zoology.

He could actually become a president in the future.

I hope he has a shoe cos dat rhyme is gone.
Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by rattlesnake(m): 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
He not an Israeli
Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by ReVizz(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
And After 10years Arsen wenger mk it .... mk e kip trying!
Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by ifoundmyperfect: 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
Guidance & Counselling...

Primary or Secondary School Teacher...
Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
Politician
Re: My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? by roqrules04(m): 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
OP, are u sure dats nt ur result??

Ten Awkward Lifestyles Of "Yahoo Boy" Worth Neglecting To The CORE / Oau Intecu Awuff!!! / Delta State Has Started Paying Bursary For 2015