Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

ETISALAT; No More Easy Cliq? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ETISALAT; No More Easy Cliq? (1784 Views)

Etisalat Easy Starter, Easy Cliq, Talkzone, Easylife Migration Codes / New! Etisalat Cliq Offer This Plan. / Anyone On Easy Cliq Of Etisalat. Lets Connect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ETISALAT; No More Easy Cliq? by virus04(m): 7:48am On Dec 23, 2014
I used to subscribe 4 dis cliq 4 d day 4 my whatsapp and it works well.. So dis morning i tried it but it did'nt work.. So i decided to check if i was still on easy cliq.. But i saw "you are on easy starter" and i was surprised.. I checked all my sims dat was on easy cliq.. They have changed to easy stater.. The code i used was *244*3#.. #bringbackoureasycliq. Check urs too.. If u r on easy cliq.. Am sure it would have changed by now..
Re: ETISALAT; No More Easy Cliq? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 23, 2014
just checked mine, am still on clique. May b its system error, try swapping back to clique
Re: ETISALAT; No More Easy Cliq? by Chuckeey(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2014
that same tin happen to Me,is your frequent deactivation and activation wch is fetching that error but trustme you are still on easycliq,all you have to do is recharge the line with 100h and Dail *244*2# wait for reply then dial *244*1# and check finally *244*3#

(1) (Reply)

Who Know Anything About HOTWAV VENUS X2 / Fairly Used And Neat Phones For Sale; Sony Xperia Z1 And Iphone 4 Available / Updated Gmail App Fails To Bring New Mail Inbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.