Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,153 members, 7,957,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

MUSIC: Buckwylla – My Tomorrow - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MUSIC: Buckwylla – My Tomorrow (538 Views)

Cassava- Jumabee Ft. W4, Jaywon, Phenom, Flowssick, Yung6ix, Morell & Buckwylla / New Single By Double Six Ft.Buckwylla Drops On The 5th Of Feb. / New Banger Alert "selecta - D.j Buzzle Feat. Konga, Buckwylla, Jae Baz & Ludu." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Buckwylla – My Tomorrow by Mobyloaded(m): 9:27am On Dec 23, 2014

Buckwylla- a new, fully home grown and promising
reggae sensation- is making a statement of intent with a bang. Emmanuel John Woko. O a.k.a Buckwylla- a native of Ogba L.G.A, Rivers state- is a product of the Nigerian Maritime Academy Oron and a Diploma Holder in Human Kinetics from the Prestigious University of Lagos (UNILAG).

His description of Olamide a.k.a ‘Badoo’ as a friend and a brother like a family member and his collaboration with same ‘Badoo’ emphasizes his brilliance and his influential presence in the Nigerian Music Industry. Also, the Latest Nigerian Music Bride and Toast of all labels- Buckwylla- has featured in chat topping tracks like: Nyanya’s remix of Truly love You; Call me Boo by Konga feat. M.I and Laylow; CartiAir, Eye-D, Muna, Young John; ‘Wat It Do’ by Laylow- a collaborative song with Phyno, Vector, Olamide, SoSick, Seriki, Young Six, and Phenom.

Presently on Sean Paul’s wish list and obviously with a stamped presence in the Sands of Time with his Award as the Winner of Darey Art Alade’s Underrated Show, Buckwylla has been signed on Alibi Records with a promise to keep dazzling his ever growing and dynamic Fan base and trusting God that someday he will bring home Grammy. His Track: My Tomorrow has been dropped for downloads on all top download sites globally, so download and see why he is the 'Next-Rated’

Enjoy!

Download Audio Here

Source: http://crystalgbedu.com/gbedu-premiere-buckwylla-my-tomorrow/

(1) (Reply)

SOLUTIONCRIB Top 5 Nigerian Producers For 2014. / Music: Yemi Alade Ft Dil – Temperature / Donjazzy Shows The Act Of Appreciation On "GODWIN"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.