Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Clearance Sale!! Buy 8gig & 4gig Memory Cards And Flashdrives At Giveaway Prices - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Clearance Sale!! Buy 8gig & 4gig Memory Cards And Flashdrives At Giveaway Prices (742 Views)

Hp Dm4-1065dx , Aluminum Steel Brush,intel Core I5,640gig, 4gig Memory / US Used Torch 1 With Battery/4gig Memory Card And Charger Very Affordable / Nokia C6 2months Old With 4gig Memory Card: Affordable Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clearance Sale!! Buy 8gig & 4gig Memory Cards And Flashdrives At Giveaway Prices by jay4genius: 10:28am On Dec 23, 2014
The year is fast coming to an end, so in the mood of merriment and gratitude for a prosperous year, i want to sell off my old stock at ridiculously cheap prices! I bet you wont see them cheaper anywhere else.

MEMORY CARDS

Original, full capacity 8gig ADVANCE microsd cards for sale at 700naira each. There are just 9pieces left. if you are interested in buying them all, i can sell them to you for just 6000naira. If you are based outside Lagos, we can both foot the cost of transporting it to your state of residence

FLASHDRIVES

Customized, silicone, wrist strap 4gig flashdrives for corps members. 500naira each. If you are interested in buying the remaining 9pieces, i can sell to you for 4,000naira. If you are outside Lagos, you will have to foot the cost of transporting it to your cost of residence

Call or whatsapp me on 08160466225 or send me a mail at kevin4christ012@gmail.com

Am based in Lagos and would welcome a face-to-face transaction so you will be sure of what your buying.

Merry christmas and a prosperous new year ahead!
Re: Clearance Sale!! Buy 8gig & 4gig Memory Cards And Flashdrives At Giveaway Prices by jay4genius: 10:38am On Dec 23, 2014
why cant i upload pictures?? nairaland keeps telling me "an unexpected error has occurred. sorry about this" who else is experiencing this?
Re: Clearance Sale!! Buy 8gig & 4gig Memory Cards And Flashdrives At Giveaway Prices by jay4genius: 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
pix
Re: Clearance Sale!! Buy 8gig & 4gig Memory Cards And Flashdrives At Giveaway Prices by jay4genius: 8:27am On Jan 05, 2015
pics
Re: Clearance Sale!! Buy 8gig & 4gig Memory Cards And Flashdrives At Giveaway Prices by jay4genius: 8:41am On Jan 05, 2015
happy new year guys. the clearance sales is over. thanks for your patronage
Re: Clearance Sale!! Buy 8gig & 4gig Memory Cards And Flashdrives At Giveaway Prices by jay4genius: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
check out our new thread for current prices
Re: Clearance Sale!! Buy 8gig & 4gig Memory Cards And Flashdrives At Giveaway Prices by jay4genius: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Hi All. I Need Either A Tab Or A Phone / Htc One S 16GB For Urgent Sale / (Closed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.