Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,886 members, 7,838,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Checkout Lupita N'yongo's Sweet Poem She Dedicated To Her Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Lupita N'yongo's Sweet Poem She Dedicated To Her Fans (673 Views)

Funke Akindele Releases Hot Gym Pictures For Her Fans / See The Sexy Photo Toolz Shared Last Night That Left Her Fans Panting For Breath / Asa And Lupita N'yongo Profess Love To Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Lupita N'yongo's Sweet Poem She Dedicated To Her Fans by RothmasPop: 11:01am On Dec 23, 2014
There have been plenty of times when Lupita Nyong’o was basically perfect, and as if she wasn’t lovable enough, the actress has really brought her cuteness to a new level with a poem written just for fans. On Monday, Lupita posted a poem on Instagram to thank fans for their support, wish them happy holidays, and look back on her exciting year. Here’s what she wrote:

This year was one of a kind,
And a kind one to me.
There was lots to be done,
And a whole lot to see.
I had family and friends,
And colleagues galore,
Now I have fans,
Plus a million and four.
You tweet and you post
And you instagram too.
You chat, comment, draw,
You just do what you do.
And though I don’t answer ‘Cause time is a-tickin’, Know that you matter
By the posts that I’m pickin’. I keep posting ‘Cause I know that you care,
And I care to post
When I know that you’re there.
So this season,
Though I know your name not,
I’m happy I got you,
And that I gave what you got.
I wish for you peace,
Love, joy, laughter beams,
And in the new year,
May you live out your dreams!
(And as Dr. Seuss sayssmiley
“If things start happening,
don’t worry, don’t stew,
just go right along
and you’ll start happening too.” Love, Lupita N.

http://popafrica.com/lupita-nyongo-wrote-sweetest-poem-fans/

Re: Checkout Lupita N'yongo's Sweet Poem She Dedicated To Her Fans by softandsweet(f): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2014
How Nice smiley

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Lupita N'yongo's Sweet Poem She Dedicated To Her Fans by Obiwannn: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2015
softandsweet:
How Nice smiley

what movie won her the oscar award?
Re: Checkout Lupita N'yongo's Sweet Poem She Dedicated To Her Fans by softandsweet(f): 9:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
Obiwannn:

what movie won her the oscar award?
12 years a slave

1 Like

Re: Checkout Lupita N'yongo's Sweet Poem She Dedicated To Her Fans by Obiwannn: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
softandsweet:

12 years a slave

u seen the movie?
how's it?

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Buys New Automobile / (photo) Paul And Anita Okoye Now Married...legallitically! / Photo From Peter And Lola Okoye's Court Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.