Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

How To Stop Whatsapp App From Asking For Update - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Stop Whatsapp App From Asking For Update (18970 Views)

A Replica Of Whatsapp App Discovered / Why Tecno T630 Doesn’t Support Whatsapp App / How To Stop Whatsapp From Connecting To The Internet All The Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Stop Whatsapp App From Asking For Update by efepro(m): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2014
Most times, I’m bewildered with my whatsapp constantly asking for update and I wonder why it is necessary. Moreover, I don’t have all that MB(Megabytes) to spend in downloading an app that’s already on my phone all in the name of “update.”
Anyway, I discovered a way of curbing that menace and I’ll like to share it with you guys.

Re: How To Stop Whatsapp App From Asking For Update by efepro(m): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2014
Steps On How To Stop Whatsapp application From Asking You For Updates.

(i) Off your mobile data

(ii) Open the whatsapp and when it asks of you to install or update later, Click install.

(iii) While its installing, exit the app.

Here’s how to exit the whatsapp:

Android Users:
Go to Settings, Application, Manage apps. Then click on whatsapp and click on “force stop” or you can use a task manager like ES Task Manager

Symbian Users:
Minimize and launch your Netqin Antivirus and then add Whatsapp to its Untrusted App.
The Whatsapp Will Be Force-Closed

(iv) “On” your data.

The “Update” has now been successfully bypassed.

Open And Enjoy Your New Updated Whatsapp For Free!
Re: How To Stop Whatsapp App From Asking For Update by DjAndroid: 12:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
I'd rather update to enjoy new features.

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop Whatsapp App From Asking For Update by SPLiTZ1(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Efepro do we look like f00ls?
Re: How To Stop Whatsapp App From Asking For Update by efepro(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
SPLiTZ1:
Efepro do we look like f00ls?
why would u say such?
Re: How To Stop Whatsapp App From Asking For Update by tuxbox: 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2023
Current Whatsapps is garbage with cumbersome Status viewing and management. I don't need nor want channels.
I make accept channels if WhatsApp didn't ruin the status individual viewing and selection.
Re: How To Stop Whatsapp App From Asking For Update by Adasun(m): 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2023
My fmwhstsapp gets ads no be small, how do I stop it

(1) (Reply)

Hw 2 Suscribe For 25MB & 50MB Day Plan Wit Just #150 & #200 On MTN.. / Facebook Fined $5 Billion For Breaching Users' Privacy / 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.