Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Creative Ideas Concept{cic},announces FREE Arts/designs Exhibition (LAGOS&INDIA) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Creative Ideas Concept{cic},announces FREE Arts/designs Exhibition (LAGOS&INDIA) (1257 Views)

Meet 9-year-old Chioma Mayrschofer Whose Exclusive Art Exhibition Shakes Germany / Breathtaking And Amazing Hand Arts / Feed Your Mind With Creative Ideas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creative Ideas Concept{cic},announces FREE Arts/designs Exhibition (LAGOS&INDIA) by DrEldorado(m): 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
Conveyed By its Chief Editor, Mr Kayode Ajibose, The Exhibition would Be one of its bests, and would specially be welcoming arts connosieurs, visitors and lovers of Arts and Creativity on the Upcoming exhibition which would hold at the Oriental Hotel in Lagos, Nigeria.

Its a good opportunity for young and upcoming ARTISTS, DESIGNERS,{ BOTH GRAPHICS & ARTS } and WEBSITE DESIGNERS. to activate their dreams and Innate abilities. The exhibition is strictly FREE of cost.

Also been anchored by Co-Partners Eldorado Abrahams of Technology Dream Solutions in New Delhi, India.

When you want to talk about lighting up your world and bringing out the beauty in it, THE BOLD will give you a treat you will never forget, only the GALLANT and THE CREATIVE will emerge as the so-called guru’s, No other issues or topics would be discussed here at the exhibition field if not only but ARTS, DESIGNS, INNOVATIONS, CREATIVITY.

As a digital artist or designer, receiving feedback or ensuring visibility for your work is crucial. Setting up your own online portfolio is an option, but then there’s the problem of driving traffic to it. So before you get there, you can showcase your work alongside fellow designers on websites created especially with this purpose.

Likewise a total newbie, who does not have that great privilege or greater knowledge of the Internet or the Online Community, Its so simple and Plain, there unlimited number of places, art exhibitions and events out there that can at least get you going, ” Though getting an Online recognition is really the most advisable” but you have to get started from somewhere at least…

Not all great Designers and Artist started from the internet or From the Online Community, Infact Most of these people did a lot of offline arts and designs before perhaps getting advanced to using the Computers for professional designs.

Creative Ideas Concepts has organized so many workshops and in-house projects, and this time, it is being brought to the knowledge of the general public, this is a rare opportunity for Newbies, and great Dreamers to actually Portray their Skills and get noticed by what the have to offer, The Editor explained.

Let’s take a look at 5 of the most popular and successful websites where you can showcase your designs.

Http://www.creativeideasconcept.org
+2348168852392
+918826257289

Re: Creative Ideas Concept{cic},announces FREE Arts/designs Exhibition (LAGOS&INDIA) by TrishaP(f): 12:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
I've got to inform my sister.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Creative Ideas Concept{cic},announces FREE Arts/designs Exhibition (LAGOS&INDIA) by DrEldorado(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
TrishaP:
I've got to inform my sister.

Great ...

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Logo Designer / Check Out These Incredible Works Of Art. / I Need Skilled Comic Artists And Web Designers Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.