Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Robbers That Killed Policemen In Akure Last Month Has Been Killed Today. Pics - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers That Killed Policemen In Akure Last Month Has Been Killed Today. Pics (2784 Views)

Man Who Killed Policemen Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Bayelsa (photo) / Robbers That Steal Women's Underwear In Oyo Paraded (pictured) / Difference Between Nigerian Policemen And Canadian Policemen In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers That Killed Policemen In Akure Last Month Has Been Killed Today. Pics by pafestula(m): 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
The armed robbers that robbed a bank at Ikere in Ekiti state and entered Akure and killed some policemen, the were apprehended this morning in Akure and killed by the SARS Ondo state. Kudos Guyz

Re: Robbers That Killed Policemen In Akure Last Month Has Been Killed Today. Pics by waleadex(m): 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
That's nemesis...
Re: Robbers That Killed Policemen In Akure Last Month Has Been Killed Today. Pics by TrishaP(f): 12:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Everyday for the thief and one day for, you know the rest......

1 Like

Re: Robbers That Killed Policemen In Akure Last Month Has Been Killed Today. Pics by voksils: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
Price to pay for being unproductive, Do not despise little beginnings O youth of our generation, Crime does not pay

1 Like

Re: Robbers That Killed Policemen In Akure Last Month Has Been Killed Today. Pics by donmalcolm21(m): 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
They deserve to die but I condemn the process, everone deserves a fair hearing.

1 Like

Re: Robbers That Killed Policemen In Akure Last Month Has Been Killed Today. Pics by donmalcolm21(m): 1:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
They deserve to die but I condemn the process, everyone deserves a fair hearing.

1 Like

Re: Robbers That Killed Policemen In Akure Last Month Has Been Killed Today. Pics by pafestula(m): 2:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
They deserve to die but I condemn the process, everyone deserves a fair hearing.

A fair hearing from a notorious armed robbers caught with AK47 rifles and several live ammunitions, please what kind of hearing are you talking about sir? smh for the speech coming from leaders of tomorrow of my country.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers That Killed Policemen In Akure Last Month Has Been Killed Today. Pics by delishpot: 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
I dont know why I do not trust our mopol with tgis kind of act o.
I wonder if an innocent person was not killed there. If you have come in contact with our mopol, you will know that they over react most times and punish people for even being on talking terms with "criminals"

1 Like

Re: Robbers That Killed Policemen In Akure Last Month Has Been Killed Today. Pics by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:28am On Jan 14, 2015
donmalcolm21:
...even in a gun battle?
Re: Robbers That Killed Policemen In Akure Last Month Has Been Killed Today. Pics by Charles911: 6:05am On Jan 17, 2015
See as dem bee like rat

(1) (Reply)

Badoo Killed Two People In Ikorodu This Morning / ALERT! How Scammers Are Using Telegram As A Source Of Income (photos) / JUNGLE JUSTICE (graphic Photos): What Is Your Take In These Vicious Acts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.