Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

We need programming projects to mess with and provide solutions - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / We need programming projects to mess with and provide solutions (1197 Views)

Here Are Additional 1000+ Beginner Programming Projects & Practice Problems / Simple Programming Projects For Beginners / Programming Projects (individual) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We need programming projects to mess with and provide solutions by stevedeey(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hello mate.
I am saddled with the responsibility of looking for outstanding project topics (any platform i.e web app, mobile app, game apps, and even desktop apps) which a group of developers will work on and provide solutions to(preferably project topics that have not been worked or making the already written better) .The project should be a solution to a problem.
We are looking forward to carrying college students along and thereby help them to showcase there ICT entrepreneur skills.
Please kindly drop your project topic that you believe its feasible and can be carried out within a short frame of time.
please I will also welcome any suggestion/and documentaion, probably the way you feel/think the project could be approached.
Anybody who could help would be appreciated.
Re: We need programming projects to mess with and provide solutions by Craigston: 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
stevedeey:
Hello mate.
I am saddled with the responsibility of looking for outstanding project topics (any platform i.e web app, mobile app, game apps, and even desktop apps) which a group of developers will work on and provide solutions to(preferably project topics that have not been worked or making the already written better) .The project should be a solution to a problem.
Good you know that you're saddled. It's your homework. Think.
We are looking forward to carrying college students along and thereby help them to showcase there ICT entrepreneur skills.
Please kindly drop your project topic that you believe its feasible and can be carried out within a short frame of time.
Great projects are not dependent on time. That's why corporations exist. They can continue for ages. As long as the idea is alive. Those who conceived the vision of conquering mars did so years ago. Some of the have retired from the project, but it lives on.
please I will also welcome any suggestion/and documentaion, probably the way you feel/think the project could be approached.
Anybody who could help would be appreciated.
That's up to you. Think of something and let's dirty our hands with it. There are forums for that too. You get a challenge to build something. If it works, flaunt it.
__________Troll__________
Re: We need programming projects to mess with and provide solutions by stevedeey(m): 6:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
Craigston:

Good you know that you're saddled. It's your homework. Think.

Great projects are not dependent on time. That's why corporations exist. They can continue for ages. As long as the idea is alive. Those who conceived the vision of conquering mars did so years ago. Some of the have retired from the project, but it lives on.

That's up to you. Think of something and let's dirty our hands with it. There are forums for that too. You get a challenge to build something. If it works, flaunt it.
__________Troll__________
Re: We need programming projects to mess with and provide solutions by stevedeey(m): 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
[quote author=stevedeey post=29281014][/quote]
Thanks for that.... I have not denied that it is my homework neither Have I not think....I have project i have started already....There is nothing bad in seeking somebody else's assistance though
Re: We need programming projects to mess with and provide solutions by VoteOutPDPJona: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2015
Can you develop a software that can trade FOREX on behalf of a human?
Re: We need programming projects to mess with and provide solutions by Craigston: 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2015
Stevedeey, sorry for that troll. Just think hard. If I find anything interesting for you, I'll share it.
Re: We need programming projects to mess with and provide solutions by luksybee(m): 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
I've got something challenging and interesting....

LET BUILD A COMPILER
Re: We need programming projects to mess with and provide solutions by Celebrimbor(m): 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2015
luksybee:
I've got something challenging and interesting....

LET BUILD A COMPILER
by build do you mean design a new instruction set architecture?

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Hits One Billion Today / Introducing Ned(nigeria Emergency Directory) For Android / How To Make OTP System Using Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.