Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Can I Defer Ongoing NYSC Service Assignment? Please Advice - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Can I Defer Ongoing NYSC Service Assignment? Please Advice (1333 Views)

How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Defer Ongoing NYSC Service Assignment? Please Advice by ayodejy05(m): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
I just won two contracts that will break me through in life and the project commences January, 2015 and will take up to 3 months to complete. I don't want to miss this one time opportunity but I'm confused about how to sort out NYSC issue. Is it possible to defer or is there any possible solution to situation like this?

Note: I am a batch C corp member at Enugu state and I'm from Ondo state which is also the location of project contract.

Please drop your suggestions and no insult or abuse.
Re: Can I Defer Ongoing NYSC Service Assignment? Please Advice by bacco2000(m): 7:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
You can speak with your coordinator about possible help and atrtange the sharing formular of your alawee with him maybe 50/50 or 60/40, then u don't have a problem.
He will cover you, there A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ many corpers doing something else.....
Re: Can I Defer Ongoing NYSC Service Assignment? Please Advice by ayodejy05(m): 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
bacco2000:
You can speak with your coordinator about possible help and atrtange the sharing formular of your alawee with him maybe 50/50 or 60/40, then u don't have a problem.
He will cover you, there A̶̲̥̅̊я̲̣̥ε̲̣̣̣̥ many corpers doing something else.....
Thanks. I will do that.
Re: Can I Defer Ongoing NYSC Service Assignment? Please Advice by okunfemm(m): 4:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
ayodejy05:
I just won two contracts that will break me through in life and the project commences January, 2015 and will take up to 3 months to complete. I don't want to miss this one time opportunity but I'm confused about how to sort out NYSC issue. Is it possible to defer or is there any possible solution to situation like this?

Note: I am a batch C corp member at Enugu state and I'm from Ondo state which is also the location of project contract.

Please drop your suggestions and no insult or abuse.

Guy, congrats on the contract. Am ondo base guy too, a surveyor(Land) by profession. if u will need me in the contract, am much available.tanks. 08067888854

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of PPA / Where Is RCCF Family House Located At Abeokuta / Help Mapoly Students And Intending Corpers O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.