Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:08 AM

Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works (6501 Views)

V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras / Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works / Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! (2) (3) (4)

Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by baseg25(m): 4:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
Do you always complain about the price of that smartphone case, or You just bought a new smartphone?... This could be just what you're looking for. Today tutorial will explain how to Use a Balloon to Make a Smartphone Case..
The price of buying a balloon is just like that of a gum to me , thank GOD this is Xmas time so you can get balloon every corner you walk into on the street of Lagos.
Use a Balloon to Make a Smartphone Case
The first step is to blow up the balloon and place the phone over it.

Then one person should loosely hold the balloon opening while the other holds the phone down.

Soon, the balloon begins to mold into the phone’s shape.

And that's it. Your new phone case is on , so just look at the magic below.

The only downside is that unlike most cases you won’t have access to your phone’s various ports or earphone jack.And while you may not want to keep this case on your phone for too long, it will, at least, make a good party trick. Happy modding..............

Source : http://techcribng.com/turn-a-balloon-into-a-smartphone-case-in-seconds/
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by bolaji3071(m): 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nice one.
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by baseg25(m): 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
bolaji3071:
Nice one.
thanks...... i hope it make the fp.....
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by bolaji3071(m): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
baseg25:
thanks...... i hope it make the fp.....
abi ooh.
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by Hoii(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
Not bad
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by baseg25(m): 4:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
bolaji3071:
abi ooh.
yes ooo
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by Niwdog(m): 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hmm. I hate this nokia phone am using presently, microsoft abi na watin nokia
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by baseg25(m): 4:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
Niwdog:
Hmm. I hate this nokia phone am using presently, microsoft abi na watin nokia
what happen?.
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by Emeka71(m): 4:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by Niwdog(m): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
baseg25:
what happen?.
the browser is nothing to write abt, i can't download apps on/with it

Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by baseg25(m): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
Niwdog:
that means you will have to change your phone...
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by baseg25(m): 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
Emeka71:
Bravo.
thanks
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by Niwdog(m): 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
baseg25:
that means you will have to change your phone...
feel bad
Buh
Yea
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by baseg25(m): 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
Niwdog:
feel bad
Buh
Yea
hm , sorry abt dat.....
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by okirewaju(f): 5:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nice!
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by baseg25(m): 5:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
okirewaju:
Nice!
thanks.......
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by Kolade9(m): 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
Y'all saying "nice one" "bravo"
Where's the final pic...where the balloon is in a case-like form?

Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by baseg25(m): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
Kolade9:
Y'all saying "nice one" "bravo"
Where's the final pic...where the balloon is in a case-like form?
check well.
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by olatwo(m): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
cool shocked
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by MayflowerB(f): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
Wow nice one ...... mama Kalu abeg come give me one blom blow

Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by baseg25(m): 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
MayflowerB:
Wow nice one ...... mama Kalu abeg come give me one blom blow
laughing :-D.. Thanks
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by Anugod(f): 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Niwdog:
Same here. No apps can be installed on it, not even my UC browser or even whatsapp. Even the apps I had downloaded before are all wiped out. So badsadsad
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by baseg25(m): 7:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
olatwo:
cool shocked
thanks.
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by 100Cents: 7:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
You be wayo man. You no wan make I charge my phone again ?

End time boy.
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by DahtzFestjayz: 7:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
Igbo Boys Watching *eyes open*
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by shevi4mb(m): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hmmm, my primary school trick for pen. Miss my ry skul days
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by Niwdog(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
[quote
author=Anugod post=29143288] Same here. No apps can be installed on it,
not even my UC browser or even whatsapp. Even the apps I had downloaded
before are all wiped out. So badsadsad[/quote]microsoft phones is RUBBISH
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by baseg25(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
shevi4mb:
Hmmm, my primary school trick for pen. Miss my ry skul days
haha naija.
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by Ichel: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
DahtzFestjayz:
Igbo Boys Watching *eyes open*
Nnaa meen, odikwa like it's going to be a cool business ehn.
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by themejiwalker(m): 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
Where my Aba guys @?

Team zero joy.

I'm sure an ibo man is manufacturing this thing right now
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by Samsantos9: 12:14am On Dec 24, 2014
Creative
Re: Turn A Balloon Into A Smartphone Case In Seconds! SEE How It Works by Diznie(f): 1:42am On Dec 24, 2014
really cool...but I didn't see the final pics

Is Your Android Fake? Find Out Here / How Many Days Does Your Phone Battery Last? / Post A Snapshot Of Your Android Unlock PATTERN