Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Make 20-40 Dollars Daily(online Chat Job) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make 20-40 Dollars Daily(online Chat Job) (1198 Views)

Make 20 To 40 Dollars Dailly(online Chat Job / Make 20 To 40 Dollars Dailly(chat Job / Make 20-40 Dollars Dailly On Chating Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 20-40 Dollars Daily(online Chat Job) by wumex200: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2008
Are you currently unemployed, under employed, tired and sick of being broke or looking for an extra income?,
Then this is for you,
I will like to congratulate you because your search for a better life is over, i will like to introduce you to online job placement, vacancy.

We are online forex broker,license and well regulated forex firm (LIBERTY FOREX), in afilliate with liberty reserve.com We are hereby recruiting online chat workers with good English language command

RULES AND REQUIREMENT:
1. No experience is required because a manual will be sent to you that entails how to go about it.
2. You will work for hours per day i.e 1 hour 20$, 2 hours 40$ and the maximum working hour is five hours per day.
3. we will give you your own personal office online where you will meet new customers to talk with.

if you are intrested please kindly mail us back on frekon4@yahoo.com

sales manager.
mr fred

(1) (Reply)

Career Opportunities At Mtn / Obtain A Professionnal Certification In Customer Service / Urgent Vacancy - Marketers ( Omole, Ogba, Ikeja)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.