Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Free Browsing On Laptop,pc&mobile Anywhere In Nigeria(with Gprs) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Free Browsing On Laptop,pc&mobile Anywhere In Nigeria(with Gprs) (2849 Views)

How To Browse Using MTN BIS On Laptop/desktop / GPS GPRS GSM Vehicle Tracking System Solutions Available At Affordable Rate / Free Browsing With Zain And Mtn Sim Card With Gprs Activation Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Browsing On Laptop,pc&mobile Anywhere In Nigeria(with Gprs) by Don4life: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2008
Well i wanted to inform u guys that there is a new Free browsing software for mtn and zain lines which u can use to browse on your PC,LAPTOP & MOBILE ANYONE THAT NEED IT SHOULD CALL ME on 07039869626,07040817121,08028571556. I'm Onyeama By Name
Enjoy Ur Xmas And New Year With Free Browsing No More Going To D Cafe
Re: Free Browsing On Laptop,pc&mobile Anywhere In Nigeria(with Gprs) by INet(m): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2008
Habba Don, how much you wan sell am to the poor souls? why don't
you give this thing out to people for free? After all you no be the FBT
originator or service provider. You also got it for free somewhere on
this land.

Actually there are spies in the house, I would have posted settings
for the 3 guys here now, the Zainab, yellow boys and the green for
all for free.

@All, you will get it for free but expect it blocked at anytime because
the guys are working tirelessly to fix their loopholes as soon as we
discover them.

I won't paste it here for the advantage of us all. YIM or email me
on ibsol.tech@yahoo.com for the full settings for the 3 guys.

(1) (Reply)

If You Break The Bulletproof Glass, 3million Dollars Is Yours / Brand New Hp Laserjet Printers For Sale / Facebook Ads Account For Sale ~ $500 Daily Limit ~ Skype : Dinkufbfbfb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.