Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Why Do Ladies Shave Their Eyebrows And Still Draw It Back ? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Ladies Shave Their Eyebrows And Still Draw It Back ? (2535 Views)

Why Do Ladies Shave Off Their Eyebrows? / Ladies Eyebrows - Threading, Waxing, Tweezing Or Shaving? / Why Don't Guys Shave Their Armpits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Shave Their Eyebrows And Still Draw It Back ? by Wisegeek01(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
After rediscovering some long forgotten photo
albums around the house, I was thinking about ladies and their eyebrows.

As a culture, I don't understande why ladies are extremely obsessed with eyebrows.

There's no way you'd walk
along the streets and not take notice of the various degrees in which women will arch, pluck, tweeze, wax and shave their brows into unnatural angles.

Like the thin dramatic high arch brow or the
thick and full brow with the softer angles.

And then of course there is the already spoken on, yet equally mystifying, stenciled brows.

It’s like out of all the body parts, eyebrows have the least utility and yet eyebrow shaping and grooming is virtually a necessity in some instances the most important facial grooming habit for Ladies.

So why do ladies shave them off if they're only going to draw them back on again?

Re: Why Do Ladies Shave Their Eyebrows And Still Draw It Back ? by okirewaju(f): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
Na fashion
Re: Why Do Ladies Shave Their Eyebrows And Still Draw It Back ? by delishpot: 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
Because they dont like the shape. They remove the natural unwanted one and draw what they want.
Just like you wipe a slate clean and draw afresh.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shave Their Eyebrows And Still Draw It Back ? by spicy244(f): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
As u have said, you noticed it. Its more beautiful when you shape than leaving it bushy. I can do without all other makeups buh eyebrow nah
Re: Why Do Ladies Shave Their Eyebrows And Still Draw It Back ? by KingTom(m): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
Wisegeek01:
After rediscovering some long forgotten photo
albums around the house, I was thinking about ladies and their eyebrows.

As a culture, I don't understande why ladies are extremely obsessed with eyebrows.

There's no way you'd walk
along the streets and not take notice of the various degrees in which women will arch, pluck, tweeze, wax and shave their brows into unnatural angles.

Like the thin dramatic high arch brow or the
thick and full brow with the softer angles.

And then of course there is the already spoken on, yet equally mystifying, stenciled brows.

It’s like out of all the body parts, eyebrows have the least utility and yet eyebrow shaping and grooming is virtually a necessity in some instances the most important facial grooming habit for Ladies.

So why do ladies shave them off if they're only going to draw them back on again?

Chai I no fit laff grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Shave Their Eyebrows And Still Draw It Back ? by spicy244(f): 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
delishpot:
Because they dont like the shape. They remove the natural unwanted one and draw what they want.
Just like you wipe a slate clean and draw afresh.

Just can't help it but to laff inside the Church in a carol service

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Shave Their Eyebrows And Still Draw It Back ? by eyeview: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
This is one of the biggest craze I have seen in my life.
The worst thing is that if God had created most of them with their eye brow arched the way they curve it,they would have felt deficient as a creation. Now the Lord has given them a perfect brow and they scrape it to create awkward archs that leave big bulges beneath it.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shave Their Eyebrows And Still Draw It Back ? by pyyxxaro: 8:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
because they have catfish brain

Abeg na joke I de o , because una sabi curse person for this NL lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Ladies Shave Their Eyebrows And Still Draw It Back ? by acenazt: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
Jesu una wan kill pesin Choi dat lady eye brow wan kill me
Re: Why Do Ladies Shave Their Eyebrows And Still Draw It Back ? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
Art and Craft wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Shave Their Eyebrows And Still Draw It Back ? by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Art and Craft wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy Dz ya answer no pure ooo...

(1) (Reply)

Nike Air Force 1 X Dior Collabo / Fashion Design Training In Akure / Church Outfit Ideas For Trend Setting Weekends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.