Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

2014 Best Game Titles From Game Studios In Nigeria - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 2014 Best Game Titles From Game Studios In Nigeria (1166 Views)

Review: 2014 Best Media Streaming Box / Visual studios and java / What Is The Best Game Design Software For Beginners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2014 Best Game Titles From Game Studios In Nigeria by nollyj: 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
We all know that few days from now we will be saying goodbye to 2014 and we will be welcoming 2015. There is lots of success and challenges in 2014 but we pray and hope 2015 will be better. This is the best moment for us to look back and think of good Nigeria mobile games of 2014 that we haven't had chance to play. I have seen many mobile games developed by Nigerians this year.

I do understand we all have different opinions as regard to how innovative or advance most of these mobile games are but the fact still remains that success will not happen overnight but with dedication, innovation and support. Some of our game developers / companies will surely get there and make us proud.

Before I make the list, I will like to iterate that this is my own personal list and I do not know all the mobile games develop by Nigerians in 2014 so I will only base my list on the games I knew about.

You are free to extend this list or completely make your own list.
Please note that the list is not categorised or ranked in any manner.

Game Name: Chike The Problem Child
Game OS: iOS
Game Description:
Time for some Target Practice. Chike ice at the African Fish Market and He is Causing all kinds of Havoc! Help him aim and shoot papers and fish at Market goers and animals. Don’t worry he is not going to hurt them, but if he hits the target 3 times They Blues Flat on Their Face! You Will Earn points every time you hit the target. This game is brought to you by Smile and Game - http://www.smileandgame.com. Smile and Game is a Subsidiary of Smile and Talk Media (www.smileandtalk.com)

Game Download Link: www.itunes.apple.com/se/app/id917929500?mt=8

Game Name: Sambisa Assault
Game OS: Android
Game Description:
Download Sambisa Assault for free now and join the fight against terrorism. Sambisa Assault is the latest from the stables of the makers of Danfo series- Nigerian's most popular game and TableSoccer. It’s a simple but addictive whack-a-mole type game. So you are the soldier on an elite team of military fighters tasked with taking out a dreaded terrorist organization. Your mission is simple, take out as many terrorists as possible and as you do so, you raise through the ranks.
Sambisa Assault is totally free to play but has some in-game items (such as bullet proof vests, bombs and other ammunition) for sale that enhance the gaming experience. Half the Proceeds made from the game goes to support victims of terrorism.

Game Download Link: www.play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chopup.sambisa&hl=en

Game Name: TableSoccer
Game Description:
Table Soccer - the game you've known and loved is now available on mobile. Select your team of crown corks and take on the opposition. You can play against the computer or even challenge your friends to play over blue-tooth. Built-in leader-boards to see how your stats stack up against your friends

Game Download Link: www.play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chopup.tablesoccer&hl=en

Game Name: Mind Dead
Game Description:
Play as Max Cooper, an SSF agent whose journey to a deserted oil producing community with a group of scientists has led to an outbreak of infection. Fight hard for survival with an array of weaponry at your disposal as you battle the hordes of fierce flesh eating infected in this action horror game.

Game Download Link: www.play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Gbrossoft.MindDead&hl=en

Game Name: Ole2
Game Description:
The best game in 2014 is coming!!! Beautiful graphics!!! Thrilling and exciting scenes!!! Unique music and perfect special effects!!! Don’t hesitate! Just download it! Ole 2 is a very fun puzzle casual game. Ole (A thief) steals a piece of cake and is found by the shopkeeper. The shopkeeper calls the police. And they want to catch Ole. Ole has to run away as fast as he can.

Game Download Link: www.play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kuluya.ole2ads3&hl=en

(1) (Reply)

Please What Other Service Apart From Remita Exist In Nigeria / Teenage Girl Invents World’s Fastest Mobile Phone Battery Logged In As Fawole Ke / I Want To Learn Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.