Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Top Nigerian Blogs With Funny Domain Names - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Top Nigerian Blogs With Funny Domain Names (2075 Views)

Hahaha Top15 9ja Funny Domain Names / 9ja With Funny Prayers / Accidently Funny Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Nigerian Blogs With Funny Domain Names by jaylister(m): 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
After some find outs I discovered that most Nigerian bloggers loves using funny name for their blogs and this are the top 15 funny domain names in Nigeria I came up with

1. That1960chick.com – is the 1960 chick still a chick? We love the way the 1960chick tell naija stories. Log on to the blog and know more about the blogger

2. AprokoBlog.com – really? Does the blog do aproko? It is one funny domain name that needs to be in the list

3. Jaguda.com – this blog is rated high in the Nigerian world of blogphere and should be in the top 20 blogs in Nigerian in alexa ranking

4. UnilagOlodo.com – this blog attracts recognition from logicians and mostly students due to its funny name

5. OgbongeBlog.com – this blog is one blog you can’t leave out when talking of tech blogs in Nigeria

6. Yeyetheysmell.com – this is a news niche blog that is also doing well in Nigeria

7. Naijaparrot.com – well, Naija got all kind of parrot blogs and you can simply log on to naijaparrot and know what it is parroting about.

8. Notjustok.com – then I think it needs some drugs? This blog is the number one music blog in Nigeria.

9. ThatIgbochick.com – this blog is owned by Chidinma and it is for makeup lovers

10. Yabaleftonline – the first time I saw this name a thought came to me that the blog is all about Yaba but unfortunate for me it is all about entertainment

11. Namywedding.com – this blog is a wedding blog with a great potentials

12. Ynaija.com - if not Naija then where? This blog name sound like a regret, the blog is co founded by Jideonwo Chude a lawyer by training.

13. KevinDjakpor..com – i admire the owner for using his own funny name for his blog

14. StellaDimokokorkus.com – this kind of domain name was it not given to the owner for free. Though I like her courage

15. Mmo.ng – this is another wonderful blog I recommend to be on the top 15 blogs with funny names

http://www.aprokoblog.com/2014/12/top-nigerian-blogs-with-funny-domain.html#more
Re: Top Nigerian Blogs With Funny Domain Names by IKJ66(m): 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
IKJ66/I NO SEND.ORg
Re: Top Nigerian Blogs With Funny Domain Names by Wittylens(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
jaylister:
After some find outs I discovered that most Nigerian bloggers loves using funny name for their blogs and this are the top 15 funny domain names in Nigeria I came up with

1. That1960chick.com – is the 1960 chick still a chick? We love the way the 1960chick tell naija stories. Log on to the blog and know more about the blogger

2. AprokoBlog.com – really? Does the blog do aproko? It is one funny domain name that needs to be in the list

3. Jaguda.com – this blog is rated high in the Nigerian world of blogphere and should be in the top 20 blogs in Nigerian in alexa ranking

4. UnilagOlodo.com – this blog attracts recognition from logicians and mostly students due to its funny name

5. OgbongeBlog.com – this blog is one blog you can’t leave out when talking of tech blogs in Nigeria

6. Yeyetheysmell.com – this is a news niche blog that is also doing well in Nigeria

7. Naijaparrot.com – well, Naija got all kind of parrot blogs and you can simply log on to naijaparrot and know what it is parroting about.

8. Notjustok.com – then I think it needs some drugs? This blog is the number one music blog in Nigeria.

9. ThatIgbochick.com – this blog is owned by Chidinma and it is for makeup lovers

10. Yabaleftonline – the first time I saw this name a thought came to me that the blog is all about Yaba but unfortunate for me it is all about entertainment

11. Namywedding.com – this blog is a wedding blog with a great potentials

12. Ynaija.com - if not Naija then where? This blog name sound like a regret, the blog is co founded by Jideonwo Chude a lawyer by training.

13. KevinDjakpor..com – i admire the owner for using his own funny name for his blog

14. StellaDimokokorkus.com – this kind of domain name was it not given to the owner for free. Though I like her courage

15. Mmo.ng – this is another wonderful blog I recommend to be on the top 15 blogs with funny names

http://www.aprokoblog.com/2014/12/top-nigerian-blogs-with-funny-domain.html#more

Lol.. Nice
Re: Top Nigerian Blogs With Funny Domain Names by Kangol99(m): 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Thief.com=Jaguda.com
Re: Top Nigerian Blogs With Funny Domain Names by jaylister(m): 7:56am On Dec 24, 2014
Jaguda already on the list

(1) (Reply)

Describe This Photo With Five Words / When You Walk Into A Restaurant And Coca Cola Is N700 / Why Chicken Is Better Than Your Chick/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.