Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Me And My Fowl - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Me And My Fowl (556 Views)

Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) / Funny-view This fowl Puttin On Shoes And Bow Tie.hahaha / Akpors Steals Fowl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Fowl by charriot: 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
please the fowl i bought for Xmas have escape this evening at 7pm, i have report to the police station near me they said they were going to do their best to look for it and bring it back to me. Please incase you see any suspicious fowl with NAFDAC number 25122014 don't hesitate to call 911 or better still help me report to any police office near you.

(1) (Reply)

December 2014 Examination / Post Your 2go Username / My Latest Vine Upload- "The Heartless Barber"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.