Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

It’s (almost) Official: Samsung Z1 Will Be Launched In January 2015 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / It’s (almost) Official: Samsung Z1 Will Be Launched In January 2015 (2044 Views)

Infinix Hot 3 Launched In Nigeria But I Think We Are Being Cheated / List Of Android Phones With 4GB Ram Launched In 2015 / Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s (almost) Official: Samsung Z1 Will Be Launched In January 2015 by enigmatique(m): 2:36am On Dec 24, 2014

Posted on December 23, 2014 by Foluski in F.P Slider article, NEWS

Full, front view of Samsung Z1

On Sunday, we published a news report that Samsung Z1, the first Tizen phone, will very likely be launched on January 18, 2015 in India. (If you’ve not read that report yet, please click here to do so. It contains various details that we won’t write about in this new report.) Now, we are all but sure that this launch will indeed take place, courtesy of leaked images of the ACTUAL phone! Yes, we have real pictures of the phone and its specs, thanks to Manish Khatri of Mahesh Telecoms, India. He attended a meeting where retailers were summoned by Samsung to have a look at this new product, and that’s where he took these pictures of the expected Samsung Z1. Enjoy!

Front and Back views of the Samsung Z1

Side view of the Samsung Z1, which gives you an idea of how thick or thin it is

IMAGE 2: Snapshot of an advert of Samsung Z1

IMAGE 3: Another snapshot of a Samsung Z1 (video) advert)
Some other features of Samsung Z1

(SPECIALLY FROM: Tizen Experts)

sm z130h tizen

And now, get ready to see the most important picture…

This is the most important picture: the full, official specs of the Samsung Z1.

This is the most important picture: the full, official specs of the Samsung Z1.

As we stated in Sunday’s report, Samsung Mobile Inc. has not yet announced any plans for the launch of Samsung Z1 in Africa. But we know that a lot of people from Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Kenya, Cote d’Ivoire and other African countries will want to be pioneer users of this phone. That is why we are looking out for every legitimate means of helping you, our esteemed reader, get the Samsung Z1 soon after it is released in India. So, you need to follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or add us on Google+ to receive updates on how you can get this phone as fast as possible. Stay tuned!

SOURCE: Mahesh Khatri

Folusho Oladipo, creator and editor of tiznar.com

Yeah, that’s true. I do love to smile. It’s good for the heart you know smiley

Folusho Oladipo is the creator and editor of Tiznar. Apart from his life in the Tizen ecosystem, he’s also a programmer, a physicist and frequent player of Beach Buggy Racing. :-) You can contact him by sending an email to foluski08@gmail.com.

SOURCE: http://www.tiznar.com/almost-official-samsung-z1-will-launched-january-2015/

P.S:
-for all the people who where complaining before that they can no longer use a 512mb phone, well, it turns out that this device is actually 768mb.
-for all the people that will say "Picture or I don't believe it", I'll upload one of the images from the original article from Tiznar.

Re: It’s (almost) Official: Samsung Z1 Will Be Launched In January 2015 by Obinnau(m): 6:53am On Dec 24, 2014
its not up to the hype.
Re: It’s (almost) Official: Samsung Z1 Will Be Launched In January 2015 by Unekz(m): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2014
Re: It’s (almost) Official: Samsung Z1 Will Be Launched In January 2015 by optimistcandyboy(m): 9:12am On Dec 24, 2014
ok
Re: It’s (almost) Official: Samsung Z1 Will Be Launched In January 2015 by enigmatique(m): 10:20am On Dec 24, 2014
Obinnau:
its not up to the hype.
How? There's no hype nau. Evr1 knws that this is a low-end smartphone. The only reason why evr1 is expectant is that IT'S THE FIRST TIZEN PHONE.
Re: It’s (almost) Official: Samsung Z1 Will Be Launched In January 2015 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:05am On Dec 24, 2014
TIZEN will give as much freedom as an android phone if no, I'd rather stick to android
Re: It’s (almost) Official: Samsung Z1 Will Be Launched In January 2015 by 100Cents: 11:09am On Dec 24, 2014
My plot of land...
Re: It’s (almost) Official: Samsung Z1 Will Be Launched In January 2015 by Dolakinz(m): 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hello house... Pls i av bin tryin to charge my samsung s3 wit d normal charger that charges oda android or bbm fones... Although it tells me dat it is charging, but rather than increasing, it decreases..
Pls help me out.. Is it dat samsung has its special chargers dat charges its phone
Re: It’s (almost) Official: Samsung Z1 Will Be Launched In January 2015 by enigmatique(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dolakinz:
Hello house... Pls i av bin tryin to charge my samsung s3 wit d normal charger that charges oda android or bbm fones... Although it tells me dat it is charging, but rather than increasing, it decreases..
Pls help me out.. Is it dat samsung has its special chargers dat charges its phone
Try using other chargers or, beta still, try using an original Samsung charger. If that doesn't work, head over to the S3 users thread, phone engineers thread or GOOGLE IT. That should do.
Re: It’s (almost) Official: Samsung Z1 Will Be Launched In January 2015 by dominique(f): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
What's this Tizen OS all about?
Re: It’s (almost) Official: Samsung Z1 Will Be Launched In January 2015 by enigmatique(m): 3:07am On Dec 25, 2014
dominique:
What's this Tizen OS all about?
It's a Linux-based operating system that Samsung has created and is trying to use to replace Android on its devices. One key feature of Tizen is that it's not designed for mobile devices alone. It's meant to work on smart TVs, wearables, smart cameras and even the entertainment system of cars. It's also an open source OS. The OP is abt the release of its first mobile phone, the Samsung Z1, in India in 2015.

(1) (Reply)

Need Infinix X530 Recovery Image File Please I Beg O O O / MTN Infinix Offer / What Is The Right Age For Kids To Have Their First Smartphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.