Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,041 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

How Can I Stop Being So Sad? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Stop Being So Sad? (711 Views)

25 Years Old Commits Suicide Because She Scored 105 In JAMB. SAD / Sad! Lecture Room 184 At The University of Jos.(pic) / I Was Very Sad When I Had A B, Says Graduate With 4.99 Cgpa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Being So Sad? by spyjulius(m): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2014
“When everyone else falls apart, I’m there to fix their problems and make them feel better. But then—and this is the part that few people see—I go home to my room and cry.”—Julie.
“When I’m down, I isolate myself. If I get invited somewhere, I come up with an excuse not to go. I do a good job at hiding my sadness from my family. They think I’m fine.”—luck.
HAVE your thoughts ever been similar to those of Julie or Luck? If so, don’t hastily conclude that there’s something wrong with you. The fact is, everyone gets sad now and then.
In some cases, you may know why you are sad; in other cases, you may not. “You don’t have to be in a horrible situation to feel sad,” says 19-year-old paul. “It can come on at any time, even if your life is trouble free. It’s weird, but it happens!”
Regardless of the cause—or even if there doesn’t seem to be one—what can you do when sadness holds you in its grip? Try the following:
1. Talk about it. In the midst of his turmoil, Job said: “I will speak in the bitterness of my soul!”.
Kellie: “The relief I feel after talking to someone is amazing. Finally, someone knows what I’m going through. They can lower the rope and pull me out of the pit—saved at last!”
Suggestion: Below, write the name of a friend in whom you could confide when sadness overwhelms you.
..... complete the reading @ www.latestnaira..com
Re: How Can I Stop Being So Sad? by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 24, 2014
Just fall in love again and again you will be fine grin
Re: How Can I Stop Being So Sad? by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 24, 2014
spyjulius:
“When everyone else falls apart, I’m there to fix their problems and make them feel better. But then—and this is the part that few people see—I go home to my room and cry.”—Julie.
“When I’m down, I isolate myself. If I get invited somewhere, I come up with an excuse not to go. I do a good job at hiding my sadness from my family. They think I’m fine.”—luck.
HAVE your thoughts ever been similar to those of Julie or Luck? If so, don’t hastily conclude that there’s something wrong with you. The fact is, everyone gets sad now and then.
In some cases, you may know why you are sad; in other cases, you may not. “You don’t have to be in a horrible situation to feel sad,” says 19-year-old paul. “It can come on at any time, even if your life is trouble free. It’s weird, but it happens!”
Regardless of the cause—or even if there doesn’t seem to be one—what can you do when sadness holds you in its grip? Try the following:
1. Talk about it. In the midst of his turmoil, Job said: “I will speak in the bitterness of my soul!”.
Kellie: “The relief I feel after talking to someone is amazing. Finally, someone knows what I’m going through. They can lower the rope and pull me out of the pit—saved at last!”
Suggestion: Below, write the name of a friend in whom you could confide when sadness overwhelms you.
..... complete the reading @ www.latestnaira..com

So you can just copy an article from jw.org and pose it as yours? I'm reporting this asap

(1) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) 2014/2015 Final Admission List Out / Paul University, Awka-anambra State 2015/16 Admission Process Is On / FG Has Not Reversed Federal Universities Of Education Back To COE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.