Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,311 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye (5086 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 24, 2014
Pastor Adeboye's voice* "Baba God says there is somebody that will be overtaken by his anger after reading this...."

The RCCG is the fastest growing franchise in Nigeria. Besides potential conflict zones, RCCG merchandise is just about everywhere in Nigeria including the bedroom of the oga in Aso Rock. This is to show that "Dia ris God oo". The God of Daddy Adeboye is really a "Baba God". A Baba of private jets, bank CEO clients on EFCC lists, oil magnets patronage, polithiefcians and most especially the man in Aso Rock.

Pastor Adeboye is one "pulpitarian" that seduces my grin. Adeboye has proven that once you tell a story that begins, ends and centres around "Baba God", it can be believed by Nigerian Christians no matter how senseless and untrue it is. The RCCG Christian clan in Nigeria is one Christian sect that can believe any story with the tag of "Baba (God)."

What is more marvelous than the fact that adults in the 21st century can believe a story that a man travelled from Benin to Lagos on an empty fuel tank? None of them saw it but someone claimed that some sky-Baba told him to travel that far without looking at his fuel gauge. Boom! Everyone believes.

Pastor Adeboye has reached the level where he can tell adults that he went for jogging in heaven before coming to mount the pulpit and the religious folks will believe. I am jealous. What can I smoke to reach the level where I can tell people stories and they'll believe it to be true whether or not it is a lie?

[img]http://saharareporters.com/sites/default/files/styles/normal_medium/public/pastor-adeboye-5001.jpg?itok=fPovr4b-[/img]

But I do not understand why Baba God has not told Daddy Adeboye to do a crusade in the North in places like Jigawa, Yobe, Bauchi, Borno? Haba! Borno? That is too harsh now! Even Baba does not have such imaginations to send our Daddy to Maiduguri. Baba God (*in Adeboye's voice*) is not interested in winning Boko Haram souls; he'll rather concentrate in repeating same old message to people who have already heard it in Lagos and the South. Baba does not need the souls of terrorists and almajaris, so he'll rather concern himself in giving his servant private jets, schools, offerings, tithes, etc. They are more important than the souls of Almajiris and Boko Haramists.

Isn't it awesome that Baba could make a car drive without fuel from Benin to Lagos (which nobody saw except Baba's servant), but cannot use that same power to arrest Boko Haramists? Is it that somebody's Baba cannot do that or somebody has refused to harken to that voice of Baba or perhaps somebody is afraid to come in contact with any incident that will send him to his Baba God? Hmmm, somebody is afraid to go and meet Baba. Well, it's non of my business before his social bodyguards will "kee" me.

RCCG members are to Nigeria what Ebola is to Liberia; they are an epidemic. One thing about them; they do not fail to announce their presence. Their stickers always do the talking. "Redeem family" on their door posts, on the car, in the office and if it were possible to tattoo it on their forehead, they'll do just that. Even the ones that are flying with their legs will tattoo it on their briefcases with faith that one day they'll paste it on their cars.

These folks can believe anything. A typical Redeem member can believe that he can enter Dubai and automatically and then Baba will give him the ability to speak Arabic instantaneously so that a big firm will pay him in millions of dollars to translate Arabic to English for them overnight. It's not their fault. When you believe that someone drove from Benin to Lagos on an empty fuel tank without seeing it, then you can believe anything.

The RCCG church service; well, I'll give them a C. Unlike that of Christ Embassy which full of unending drama scenes, the RCCG service can put you to snoring.

A mathematician will always be a mathematician, even in the way he talks. Is it just me that notices that Adeboye speaks like he is trying to solve arithmetic without a calculator? It is good packaging though. For it is easier to seduce people on the pulpit when you appear and sound humble. Talking that way will never anger you to slap a poor woman for saying she is "a witch for Christ". At least he is not temperamental like his Ota counterpart. Another good thing about talking that way is that it makes it so easy to go unnoticed that you are a lazy praying man.

Adeboye simply calls-out prayer topics and suffers the poor congregation to pray lengthy and chew their hearts out and after that he ends it with a short line "my Baba says it is done" and they shout Amen! After all, they won't call it laziness; it is an excuse for faith. If it was me that was praying that way they'll say I do not have a spiritual life, since there is no Daddy or Papa attached to my name; I am jealous. On the other hand, why would you have to extend your prayers when you already have private jets and a Commander-in-Client? What do you want to pray for? Leave the prayer for the poor men to tear apart.

I want to make an appeal that the dear Daddy should refrain from praying and prophesying about national issues. The first time I heard him speak about national issue was when President Jonathan wanted to contest in 2011. He said Baba God will send good leaders to Nigeria and we ended up with President Goodluck Jonathan. If president GEJ is what Baba intended to send to us, all I can say is "Baba, you can do better than this."

Few months before the subsidy removal he prayed that Baba will work on the country. Before we knew it, the President removed subsidy.

Again, he prayed and cursed Boko Haram, few weeks later Boko Haram attacked Yobe schools and now Baba's curse on Boko Haram has led to the Chibok tragedy and many more. When news broke that American soldiers will be joining the Chibok pursuit, he said that Baba will cause the girls to be released soon. Baba must have a special kind of soon.

Whether or not Adeboye's Baba functions, nobody asks questions because nobody questions Baba's spokesman. I don't know whether Adeboye is Baba or Baba is Adeboye. Because if Baba cannot be questioned and Adeboye too cannot be questioned, it means Baba and Adeboye are the same. Well, let me keep quiet "Babatards" will nail me for talking about Baba. Babacracy, you too sweet!

http://saharareporters.com/2014/09/03/nigerian-churches-and-their-individual-madness-part-2-redeem-christian-church-imoh-david

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2014
So is Baba and Adeboye the same person or are they different personalities ?

2 Likes

Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by nora544: 11:45am On Dec 24, 2014
Good writing and so tru, and Adeboye is Baba.

I wait what he will say about the next president.

they have forgotten to write about the 100 of fasting and praying at the beginning of this year it should change nigeria.

He sell the gospel like Mc donalds his burgers!

2 Likes

Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by madridguy(m): 11:54am On Dec 24, 2014
Let the e-WAR start.
Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by MrPresident1: 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
The Negroes never really forgot those times when they were ruled by God through His Elect men.
They seek this rule through present day so-called men of God, who are just men like themselves, with no privileged access to God whatsoever.

Negroes; Nigerians; original Israelites of the Bible, until you return to the laws of God,

Moses
Deuteronomy 10:12
And now, Israel, what doth the Lord thy God require of thee, but to fear the Lord thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul,

Jesus Christ
Mathew 22:37
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
38 This is the first and great commandment.
39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

There will be no reprieve for you, you will continue to suffer, and you will continue to exchange one heavy suffering for the other.

2 Likes

Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by honourhim: 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
@frosbel, Your life is in shambles yet you are criticizing others. You need salvation.
Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
honourhim:
Your life is in shambles yet you are criticizing others. You need salvation.

Yes my life is in 'shambles'.

This is how bad my life is ;

-Great Job and career
-Good Health
-Wonderful Family
-Money in the Bank.

I thank God for his mercies ooooooo

And all this was achieved without paying tithes, offerings or kissing the feet of your MOG, lol. grin

cool

3 Likes

Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by Baba419(m): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
Funny
Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by honourhim: 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
frosbel:

Yes my life is in 'shambles'.

This is how bad my life is ;

-Great Job and career
-Good Health
-Wonderful Family
-Money in the Bank.

I thank God for his mercies ooooooo

And all this was achieved without paying tithes, offerings or kissing the feet of your MOG, lol. grin

cool

Yes, even with all these, your life is still in shambles.
I'm not an MOG kisser but your life is in shambles.
I'm not a fan of Adeboye but your life is in shambles.
All that you ve listed that you have, I have them too(may be more) but your life is in shambles.
Repent so that your life will cease to be in shambles.
Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
^^

Thank you, if my life is in shambles because I have rejected your foolishness and worship of a pagan god, then super duper , no qualms pal. cheesy

Your Baba says that you will be overtaken by a surprise in 2015, haha. grin

Enjoy your holiday.

1 Like

Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by honourhim: 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
frosbel:
^^

Thank you, if my life is in shambles because I have rejected your foolishness and worship of a pagan god, then super duper , no qualms pal. cheesy

Your Baba says that you will be overtaken by a surprise in 2015, haha. grin

Enjoy your holiday.

Your life is in shambles because you ve embraced foolishness in its entirety which has turned you into a highly confused man.

1 Like

Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
^^

To Hell with your useless religion. A religion of the head and not the heart.

wink

1 Like

Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by MrPresident1: 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
There is no religion in the Bible. A Christian is different from an Adherent of Christianity.

3 Likes

Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by Weah96: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
MrPresident1:
There is no religion in the Bible. A Christian is different from an Adherent of Christianity.

Do you know what "politically correct" speech is? A Muslim is different from an adherent of Islam.
Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by MrPresident1: 2:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
Weah96:

Do you know what "politically correct" speech is? A Muslim is different from an adherent of Islam.

Ignorance is the reason you think I am being politically correct. A Muslim is an adherent of Islam, there is no political correctness to that.

Show me the word 'Christianity' in the Bible?

2 Likes

Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by Ranchhoddas: 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
If Frosbel can have this kind of transformation,then what hope do we of little faith have?
Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
If Frosbel can have this kind of transformation,then what hope do we of little faith have?

Pal, I am still a follower of Yahushua - not sure what you mean...... cheesy
Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by Weah96: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
MrPresident1:

Ignorance is the reason you think I am being politically correct. A Muslim is an adherent of Islam, there is no political correctness to that.

Show me the word 'Christianity' in the Bible?

Show me the word Muslim in the Quran. You're arguing semantics and negligible distinctions when we've got an unrestrained, 800 lb gorilla in the room. Christianity is not in the bible, therefore what? Of what use is that distinction to public discourse?

3 Likes

Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by deleib(m): 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
shocked
Ranchhoddas:
cheesy
Ranchhoddas:
are u also joining Frosbel in this?
Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by deleib(m): 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
My questions to Frosbel:

1. Do u pray to God?

2. U said u believe in existence of God but u dn't believe in the bible anymore. What inspires ur believe in God?

3. What inspires your believe in Jesus Christ.

4. Are u still a Christian?
Pls answer.
Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
[quote author=deleib post=29166263]My questions to Frosbel:

1. Do u pray to God?

Absolutely.

2. U said u believe in existence of God but u dn't believe in the bible anymore. What inspires ur believe in God?

I do not believe the bible, it is just a book written by men with lots of truth but also lots of myth or fabrications. So I believe in God not the letter.

3. What inspires your believe in Jesus Christ.

I cannot find any better person to emulate than Christ. If he existed which we know he did, then his sermons are the ultimate solution for mankind's problems.

4. Are u still a Christian?

A follower of Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by Ranchhoddas: 7:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
deleib:
shocked :Dare u also joining Frosbel in this?
I don't know what to believe anymore.
Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by handsomebolanle: 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
Frosbel frosbel frosbel!!!!!
How many times did I call you??

smiley however, you have a point and I get it...

You see many questions we can't have answers too... at least not for now cheesy
Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by mctowel01: 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
honourhim:

Your life is in shambles because you ve embraced foolishness in its entirety which has turned you into a highly confused man.
haba, why take it too far?

2 Likes

Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by mctowel01: 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
just that no one knows my old moniker. I was once a strong atheist and now a deist.
Frosbel was a strong "christian" and now turning into deist. I guess everyone is beginning to see sense in why deepsight was always what he was; a deist embracing the true sense of morality from the teachings of Jesus. Same with me. I dont think I will ever leave this position.

1 Like

Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by deleib(m): 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
[quote author=frosbel post=29167109][/quote]Mr Frosbel, it can be concluded frm your ansas above that u believe in the bible because your believe in God and Christ is rooted out of what u had read in it bt you are just confused because of some anti-bible works u have read. I know and believe God can make u have encounter with him, and make u l see the bitter truth about d bible. Or u may Join d muslim that claim their Quran was brought down frm heaven by God to Mohamed, hence it doesn't have any human alteration or addition whatsoever :-D
Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by UIA04(f): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
[quote author=frosbel post=29167109][/quote]
Guy you are confused

The Bible(the word) and the Holy Spirit are the proofs that Jesus exists
All I can say is that you pray to God to guide you and teach you
One can get confused and rebellious with all these doctrine so going around these days.
Shalom.
Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by honourhim: 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
frosbel:
^^

To Hell with your useless religion. A religion of the head and not the heart.

wink

Anything that exposes your foolishness is religion. Religion is good then. Frosbel, the only "wise" foolish man in nairaland. NONSENSE.
Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by honourhim: 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
mctowel01:

haba, why take it too far?

Not to worry bro. I'm not taking it far rather he is.
Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by honourhim: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
mctowel01:
just that no one knows my old moniker. I was once a strong atheist and now a deist.
Frosbel was a strong "christian" and now turning into deist. I guess everyone is beginning to see sense in why deepsight was always what he was; a deist embracing the true sense of morality from the teachings of Jesus. Same with me. I dont think I will ever leave this position.

Dont compare yourself with frosbel. His case is far worse.

Now can you share with us what brought you out of atheism.
Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
honourhim:

Anything that exposes your foolishness is religion. Religion is good then. Frosbel, the only "wise" foolish man in nairaland. NONSENSE.

With people like you parading as children of God , the devil can go on holiday while you do his work of turning more believers into atheists .

cool

1 Like

Re: Baba God Says There Is Somebody That Will Be Overtaken - Pastor Adeboye by honourhim: 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
frosbel:

With people like you parading as children of God , the devil can go on holiday while you do his work of turning more believers into atheists .

cool

Really? I'm now the one turning you into atheism or you are turning yourself? You aint serious bro.
Blame yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can't Wait To Be Free!! (my Story) / Why I Believe Atheists Are Not Good People / The Secret Of Methuselah's longevity And The Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.