Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! (40366 Views)

Kleopatra1's Cleavage-Baring, The Worst Outfit At AMVCA [PICS] / Cossy Ojiakor's Boob Baring Outfit At An Award Ceremony / Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by JayJustus(m): 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
S.BAN now NASB

in space booking we believe!!
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
Nice outfit.
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by mifavour(f): 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
calabar witches
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by GboyegaD(m): 7:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
What makes it crazy? Isn't a carnival meant to be a funfair?
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by dre11(m): 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
MillionDollars:
... Ånd two ugly goats came together

Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by corisande: 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
undecided
recycled news
I saw this pictures from the last carnival
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
we don c am.....thank u
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
I saw these same pictures last year undecided.
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by aniagoluaustin(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
so much #reds r dy cultists? ?
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by Locapito(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
Show of shame. how on earth u think these prostitutes will ever stays in man's house? Anyway, men can only flirt with bad girls, but can't marry them.
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by assana: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ok so wat is crazy in dia outfit undecided
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by webguru(m): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
this is last yr's pic na?
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by Engrpj(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
I was wondering, who invited dem
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by ellechrystal(f): 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
cytochromeC:
I saw these same pictures last year undecided.
Don't mind d op..d carnival is on 27th o. These are last year's pictures. Na wa.
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by mizjules(f): 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
qadeerkug:
like dis!.!"dat means end of discussion be dat grin
Yes ooo. Btw merry xmas!
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by celeron40(m): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
And this is news..ok o.
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by princeshijman(m): 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Slonge2:
If I catch tonto dike ehn, I go vandalize her tonto with my dick-e.
guy i feel ur punchline oo . nyc one
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by Dymondgurl(f): 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
OP this is from last year's carnival na
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by 100Cents: 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ita Giwa never misses this carnival yearly...

Kudos to Donald Duke, the only wise governor.
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by NaijaKnight(m): 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
Op this is old. Enough of BS just to make FP! The Carnival is on the 27th so wait till then instead of pumping us with junk. I stay in the town so Yes! you can't fool everyone all the time. Capish?!

1 Like

Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by homesteady(m): 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
Its either this picture is old, or they are wearing this same clothes for the 2nd time, because they wore it during last year carnival!

1 Like

Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by afrika(f): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
Very soon now u guys would want us to look for a husband for tonto.

Now life is sweet and freaking
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by SenatorJames(m): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
Let them enjoy themselves while it last.
Re: SEE Funke Akindele And Tonto Dikeh's Crazy Outfit At The Calabar Festival! by Enemkingsley: 12:50am On Mar 03, 2015
OP please remove this 3year old pics

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iyanya Intoduces His Beautiful Sister (photo) / Come & Rescue Me My Lord - Okorocha Prayed When EFCC Stormed His House / A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.