Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Happy Xmas Nairalanders' - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Xmas Nairalanders' (2983 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Xmas Nairalanders' by mrdahero(m): 11:11am On Dec 24, 2014
Christmas tells us that life is not just a life, but an amazing miracle. Christmas learn us live every moment of life with happiness and gratitude. Christmas is not only about pleasurable & gifts, but of love, kindness and wishes others may you and yours have the spirit of Christmas which is peace, the gladness of Christmas which is hope, and the heart of Christmas which is love. merry xmas my fellow nairalanders

Re: Happy Xmas Nairalanders' by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
Merry Christmas....!
Re: Happy Xmas Nairalanders' by tamikal155: 8:25am On Jan 22, 2022
My name is Moe, and it is a pleasure to meet you and potentially work with you! I am a full stack designer and website developer specializing in ... Website Design and Development
Re: Happy Xmas Nairalanders' by tamikal155: 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2022
Discover nokia mobile repair in UAE. Authorized Nokia Mobile Repair Center | 20+ Year of Trust Get the best Nokia mobile repair service in your doorstep or our axiom care Book your Nokia mobile repair now at affordable price at Axiom care.

(1) (Reply)

Kiksygal Conffectioneries / Ushers And Waiter's In Ontisha , Awka, And Asaba, Delta State / The Worst Wedding Toasts Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.