Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Use Nigeria Proudly - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Use Nigeria Proudly (449 Views)

Free Classified Ads Site, Post Your Ads Free. Proudly Nigeria! / Wines Limited. Proudly Nigerian! / NaijaCorpers: Proudly Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use Nigeria Proudly by brianromel(m): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2008
LOOKING TO FEEL NIGERIAN?

Then here is this innovative old product that just makes you proud to be Nigerian.

We are Nigerians, we breath Nigeria, we see Nigerian but we just refuse to wear Nigeria.
We are a culture, an ethnicity and a race. Young, vibrant and active in our daily activities. We are a giant of our continent and a force in our world.

Yet we are not what we wear, {apart from some occasions}.

Its time we proudly wear our flag and our nation and be proud of it.

I bring you, “the proudly Nigerian lapels”

For a one of fee of N600, you get to fly our Nations colors.

For purchase, distribution and direct deliveries.

Contact.
Cj on 08052432754, 017308706

“Come let’s fly our Nation colors”

Re: Use Nigeria Proudly by naijacutee(f): 12:28pm On Dec 11, 2008
Nice lapels, but this is an advert.
Re: Use Nigeria Proudly by brianromel(m): 8:52am On Dec 15, 2008
yes it is an advert,

would you preffer i put the caption

"Nigerian lapels for sale"

That won't get people to understand how i feel for the product.
To me its not just any proud,its a nation,a way of life,a culture, a people.

I might be selling something that does not really represent the entirity of Nigeria and its people with its problems,
What i'm selling is something that shows we are Nigerians home and aboard,That with a glance from far or near,someone can come to ask or recognise that the wearer is Nigerian

I'm selling an Identity of who we are in a subtle but direct advertisment of our nation in just putting it on.
And its an advertisement that people have come to like and wear as lapels, earings, and cofflinks in Churches, seminars, conferences, airports, and foreign lands.

So mate, should i say it subtly as "Nigerian lapels for sale" or is the caption"'Use Nigeria Prouldy" much more appropriate.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For Dropship Or Wholesale To Sell Online / Lifetime Online Business That Works And Makes You Earn Between N150,000 - N385,0 / Products Supplies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.