Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

I Was Worried About My Weight And I Almost Quit Music In 2013 - Waje - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Worried About My Weight And I Almost Quit Music In 2013 - Waje (1837 Views)

What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater / Dr Sid Replies Fan Who Warned Him To Quit Music / Top 30 World's Most-Beautiful Women In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Worried About My Weight And I Almost Quit Music In 2013 - Waje by jiggaz(m): 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
Waje confessed this on instagram today

Talented vocalist and singer, Waje in the
spirit of the season, took to her
instagram to thank God for her life.
While encouraging fans, the beautiful
mother revealed how God has kept her
going even after she was somewhat
depress at the end of 2013. She further
revealed how she almost gave up on her
career.
The sexy singer wrote, ‘ Good morning
sweets. I’m grateful for so much. At the
end of 2013 I was in a very dark place,
toxic relationship, wanted to quit music
and was worried about my weight, health
issues and actually believed everyone
around me was balling except me lol, but
this year. I grew a very thick skin, so
things that will usually hurt are now
refreshment when my friends and I are
gisting lol (bad belle is allowed), my
daughter graduated, moved into a bigger
house with everything I want in it, I
invested more in business and God gave
me more, can afford to take care of my
parents, I no longer give excuses for my
failures, I just get up and ask the Holy
Spirit to help, discernment is my best
friend and even when it’s far from me I
retrace my steps. I’m more mature, not
quick to anger like I was in the past and
my year is ending in the most beautiful
way. My whole family is here with me.
There’s so much to be thankful for. 2015
will be a better year, I know this cos I
know my father, he loves me enough to
ensure that my testimonies never end.
What’s your testimony? Let’s rejoice with
u #merrychristmas #spreadlove
#leavehate.’

Re: I Was Worried About My Weight And I Almost Quit Music In 2013 - Waje by softandsweet(f): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
There's always something to be thankful for wink
Re: I Was Worried About My Weight And I Almost Quit Music In 2013 - Waje by holatin(m): 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
she was like scarecrow then but now MI spermatozoa Ve enlarge her ukwu and melon
Re: I Was Worried About My Weight And I Almost Quit Music In 2013 - Waje by jiggaz(m): 2:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
holatin:
she was like scarecrow then but now MI spermatozoa Ve enlarge her ukwu and melon
Holatin you harsh oo. Abeg leave my Waje alone she's beautiful biko.
Re: I Was Worried About My Weight And I Almost Quit Music In 2013 - Waje by holatin(m): 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
jiggaz:
Holatin you harsh oo. Abeg leave my Waje alone she's beautiful biko.
na fact
Re: I Was Worried About My Weight And I Almost Quit Music In 2013 - Waje by jiggaz(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
holatin:
na fact
lol but she's not dating M.I nah. Na mismatch be dat.
Re: I Was Worried About My Weight And I Almost Quit Music In 2013 - Waje by holatin(m): 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
jiggaz:
lol but she's not dating M.I nah. Na mismatch be dat.
who tell u ?
Re: I Was Worried About My Weight And I Almost Quit Music In 2013 - Waje by jiggaz(m): 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
holatin:
who tell u ?
I know nah.
Re: I Was Worried About My Weight And I Almost Quit Music In 2013 - Waje by jiggaz(m): 4:42pm On Jan 19, 2015
Waje
Re: I Was Worried About My Weight And I Almost Quit Music In 2013 - Waje by twerkjack: 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2015
SHES LIKE DIS AND SHE THINKS SHE HAS WEIGHT PROBLEM DEN WAT HAPPENS TO ALL DIS SHAMELESS SELF PROCLAIMED CURVY,,,,,,,,OBESSED ND AMOEBIC GIRLS ON NL
Re: I Was Worried About My Weight And I Almost Quit Music In 2013 - Waje by jiggaz(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2015
twerkjack:
SHES LIKE DIS AND SHE THINKS SHE HAS WEIGHT PROBLEM DEN WAT HAPPENS TO ALL DIS SHAMELESS SELF PROCLAIMED CURVY,,,,,,,,OBESSED ND AMOEBIC GIRLS ON NL
twerkjack:
lol

(1) (Reply)

Photos/video: Onyeka Owenu Performs With Chidinma at Africa Magic Igbo Launch / Previous Sexiest Nigerian Actress Ebube Nwagbo Slays In All White Outfit (photo) / See What Davido Is Doing With This Fine Lady At Night [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.