Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... (3826 Views)

Woman Gave Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Marriage (photo) / Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by Truth24(m): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
Yes its no joke ooo.... The goat was brought in since last week and we fed it with grasses and some leftover food..... It is supposed to be killed tomorrow, 25th December as part of the Christmas celebration....
But fortunately for d goat and unfortunately for us, the goat just gave birth today, 24th december; infact some few moments ago....
Should we go ahead it killing it or should we let it nurse it kids( yes two kids; male and female)?...
PS. ..We're not ready to rear a goat

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by aristocrazzy: 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
Why u dey ask us? Like sey we go follow you chop am.

6 Likes

Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by felixzo1(m): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
this same thing happen to my family when i was younger 25 years ago,my dad had to rush and buy a ram instead of the prefered goat.it cause some misunderstanding between my grand mother and my mum then. see enough quarel just on top goat head. we ended up not killing the goat. thats how we started keeping goats.

5 Likes

Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by Enegod(m): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by edy4u: 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
My advice is do not kill it... The young deserve to have a mother taking care of them

11 Likes

Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by cococandy(f): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
grin grin

Ok seriously . Don't kill itangry
Haba Na person future mama Una wan kill like that? Wetin d Pikin go do?

7 Likes

Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by Truth24(m): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
felixzo1:
this same thing happen to my family when i was younger 25 years ago,my dad had to rush and buy a ram instead of the prefered goat.it cause some misunderstanding between my grand mother and my mum then. see enough quarel just on top goat head. we ended up not killing the goat. thats how we started keeping goats.
Lolzzz ur case funny ooo same here
Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by Afrobasic(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
Eyaaa... That's what I'll say before making the peper soup! grin grin cool

Just kidding
Please don't kill it... Save it for Easter or Christmas next year.
Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by Truth24(m): 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
cococandy:
grin grin
Hana Na person future mama Una wan kill like that? Wetin d Pikin go do?
edy4u:
My advice is do not kill it... The young deserve to have a mother taking care of them
Lolzzz... I thought as much, but we're too busy to start thinking of rearing a goat..... To provide am with grass everyday no be small thing
Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by mumumugu(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
The picken go swear 4 u ooo

2 Likes

Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by dedollarman(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
The goat has given u enough reason not to be kill so I will advise u to accept it in good faith thanks

2 Likes

Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by Tallesty1(m): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
cococandy:
grin grin

Hana Na person future mama Una wan kill like that? Wetin d Pikin go do?
'em go chop the pikin on new year.

2 Likes

Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by braine(m): 4:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
But how did you people manage to get a female goat?? I really see she goats being bought.
Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by Truth24(m): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tallesty1:
'em go chop the pikin on new year.
Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by 100Cents: 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Please show some love to the new born. Don't kill their mother. Its murder.

Keep them till easter, then their mother should have breastfed them for 4 months.. Or you can come and take my 4 Hens in exchange for your goats, mother and two kids..

Peace be unto you..

1 Like

Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by Juzzybabe(f): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
Please don't kill it ooo cus when its time to eat it and u remember or sees the babies,u will so feel guilty. plus,I personally feel its a sin that will be paid for one way or the other.
Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by jmoore(m): 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
Why buy a female goat?
Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by mekzyjoe(m): 5:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
Bros I nid pinshures of ur she goats wit its kid or.......so I can giv u my advice....
Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by 5minsmadness: 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
felixzo1:
***chokes on alomo bitters***
ROTFLMAO!!!

1 Like

Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by rckdude: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
Truth24:
Yes its no joke ooo.... The goat was brought in since last week and we fed it with grasses and some leftover food..... It is supposed to be killed tomorrow, 25th December as part of the Christmas celebration....
But fortunately for d goat and unfortunately for us, the goat just gave birth today, 24th december; infact some few moments ago....
Should we go ahead it killing it or should we let it nurse it kids( yes two kids; male and female)?...
PS. ..We're not ready to rear a goat

You shouldn't, The goat should be allowed to nurse her kids na. You wouldnt want to use wickedness celebrate Christmas.
Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by breadplanets(f): 7:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
following..... Wehehehehehhe

1 Like

Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by prettyjo(f): 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
just reading comments
Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by SporaD8: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
Haba lets fear God o!
But if you are so desperate to kill a goat, just return the Goat and the babies to where. you bought it.
Am sure the mallam will be more than willing to exchange the goat - three for the price of one should be a good bargain to them.
Have a merry Christmas!!!

1 Like

Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by jsam2k5: 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
不用 謝 不客氣 不要客氣 不會

1 Like

Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
Let the mother breastfeed its pikin na
Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by Truth24(m): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
SporaD8:
Haba lets fear God o!
But if you are so desperate to kill a goat, just return the Goat and the babies to where. you bought it.
Am sure the mallam will be more than willing to exchange the goat - three for the price of one should be a good bargain to them.
Have a merry Christmas!!!
Good advice though, tankz....
Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by Truth24(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
prettyjo:
just reading comments
U still dey school
Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by Truth24(m): 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
mumumugu:
The picken go swear 4 u ooo
Lolzz.... There crying (bleating) all over the compound.....
Me liking dem already but to rear am, mmmmmm hard work

1 Like

Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by aspirebig: 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
So do u want to kill the goat and the offspring?

Abeg free the goat, let the goat rear the offspring, if you are not ready to keep the goat,someone in your neighbourhood will.

A good business in disguise, if you are "Patient and you have "Goodluck, come next Christmas, you will not be a goat buyer again, but a goat seller.....

1 Like

Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by prettyjo(f): 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
Truth24:
U still dey school
No.any problem??
Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by Sparkle777(f): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
aspirebig:
So do u want to kill the goat and the offspring?

Abeg free the goat, let the goat rear the offspring, if you are not ready to keep the goat,someone in your neighbourhood will.

A good business in disguise, if you are "Patient and you have "Goodluck, come next Christmas, you will not be a goat buyer again, but a goat seller.....

Soo funny but sound advice.
Bizness comes in various guises.
Re: The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth... by Truth24(m): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
prettyjo:
No.any problem??
Not really.... #location of ur pix though

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed On Mother-in-law To Be. / ... / Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.