Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread (82724 Views)

Latest Update On AGBAMI Scholarship 2015 Application / National teachers institute NTI Pgde 2015 / Nigeria Custom Service 2014/2015 Application Form Is 08067981687 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by ibrozyconcept(m): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN EDUCATION PROGRAMMES (PGDE)

The Postgraduate Diploma in Education is a higher Diploma that is specifically designed for Non-Education graduates that are either currently teaching or intend to take up teaching appointment in later life.

It contents cover not only the technics and methodologies of teaching, but also covers special proffessional areas like Educational planning / Admission, Guidance and Counselling Early Childhood Education, School Supervision and inspection e.t.c.

The National Teacher Institute (NTI) invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for its 2015 academic session Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) programmes.

About NTI.
The National Teacher Institute (NTI) mandate right from its inception was to train and retrain all categories of teachers for the Nigerian Educational System. The Institute commenced the Advanced and Post-Graduate Diploma in Education programmes in February 2005. These are 15 months courses that include three months of internship.

The Postgraduate Diploma in Education is a higher Diploma that is specifically designed for Non-Education graduates that are either currently teaching or intend to take up teaching appointment in later life.

It contents cover not only the technics and methodologies of teaching, but also covers special proffessional areas like Educational planning / Admission, Guidance and Counselling Early Childhood Education, School Supervision and inspection e.t.c.

NTI Postgraduate Diploma students are spread across forty-three (43) study centres nation wide.

NTI PGDE Entry Requirements.
A First Degree from a RECOGNIZED University or a HND cerificate from a RECOGNIZED Polytectic / University affiliated Colleges of Agriculture. Specifically, the following Qualifications are acceptable:-

A, B.Sc, B.Agric., B.Eng., B.Tech., LLB.
MBA, M.Sc, M.Agric., M.Eng., M.Tech., LLM
PHD Certificates
HND Certificates

An NYSC Discharge Certificate or a Letter of Exemption from NYSC Service is required as evidence of the RECOGNIZED Status of the University / Polytechnic attended and the Qualification Obtained.

NTI PGDE Admission Application Method.
Suitably qualified candidates are to obtain the application PIN from any branch of Keystone, Zenith and UBA Plc.

The application PIN cost N2,350 and it’s done online. Note that the Application PIN MUST be 16-Digits and ends with “ADM”.

To apply, kindly go to www.ntionline.net, click on “Application Form” and select P.G.D.E. to begin your application process.

Note:

Only the 2,350 Naira PIN NUMBERS are VALID for Admission
For PGDE, Make sure you enter your highest Qualification, Grade, Institution, Graduation Year etc

At the end, Click SAVE to Submit your FORM
If Successful, You MUST Print and Sign your FORM
Use the SAME PIN No to check your Admission Letter within 48 Hours as from January of the relevant Academic Year
DO NOT PAY FOR YOUR SCHOOL FEES UNTIL AFTER YOU GOT AND PRINTED YOUR ADMISSION LETTER.

Use the Admission Letter Link to check your ADMISSION LETTER
If you are Paying for your Semester School Fees, Click on the Semester School Fees Link
NTI PGDE School Fees Schedule.
The N.T.I. tuition fees is paid per SEMESTER. Like the Application form fee, you paid to the bank and obtain a PIN number for that amount. Presently, the P.G.D.E. tuition fee per Semester is =N=25,850. This amount is inclusive of Portal access and Bank charges.

REGARDS,
ADEREMI IBRAHIM TUNDE
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by kasnwogueleazer(m): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
How long will the certificate in PGDE last b4 a student gets it.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by ibrozyconcept(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
A session is a year and that's all
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by habiolah(m): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
is there any centre in ogbomoso? or which centre is the closest?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by ibrozyconcept(m): 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
Check there website
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by ibrozyconcept(m): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2015
if admitted, these are the requirements for registration at ur state's NTI office

3 Copies of your Online Application Form

3 Copies of your Admission Letter

3 Copies of Your O level

3 Copies of Your First Degree Certificate

3 Copies of Your Nysc Cert

3 Copies of Your Master degree Cert (If you have)

3 Copies of Your Birth Cert of Declaration of age

3 Copies of LG Identification

1 Copy of Application fee's original letter

2 photocopies of the teller

6 Passports

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by goldmine(f): 8:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
Is the LG identification compulsory?

1 Like

Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Toluwani2(f): 7:25am On Feb 07, 2015
ibrozyconcept:
if admitted, these are the requirements for registration at ur state's NTI office

3 Copies of your Online Application Form

3 Copies of your Admission Letter

3 Copies of Your O level

3 Copies of Your First Degree Certificate

3 Copies of Your Nysc Cert
How about this 45000 for gadget dat is impose is impose in d applicant

3 Copies of Your Master degree Cert (If you have)

3 Copies of Your Birth Cert of Declaration of age

3 Copies of LG Identification

1 Copy of Application fee's original letter

2 photocopies of the teller

6 Passports
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by duduade: 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=Toluwani2 post=30501552][/quote] O girl.. I think say na joke o.. 100k plus 45k .... And to think say i have a re-sit.. I wonder how much e go be!
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Toluwani2(f): 12:00pm On Feb 21, 2015
duduade:
O girl.. I think say na joke o.. 100k plus 45k .... And to think say i have a re-sit.. I wonder how much e go be!
ummmm i wonder o

1 Like

Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by sekzy99(m): 5:07am On Mar 10, 2015
Somone sud pls tell me d actual cost of running dis program. Tnks
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by commanderquash: 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
please, someone should post the step-step process of registration and the total cost required,please comment if u have done us.Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by zydcode1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
I have HND electrical and I want to switch to Edu (maths). Pls, how can I go about it
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by jjoi: 11:48am On Apr 28, 2015
Please is the form still on sale?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Burntcoal(f): 10:35pm On May 08, 2015
hello everyone. i'm in ibadan presently pls i need to know if the form is on sale as of this month. then again i read something about a tablet smartphone on thier website which is added to the fees. pls who can clarify this. thanks
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Titay(f): 10:35pm On May 14, 2015
Pls I want to know if statement of result will be accepted . Thanks for this thread
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by dadebayo1(m): 1:10pm On May 28, 2015
Titay:
Pls I want to know if statement of result will be accepted . Thanks for this thread
Statement of result is accepted.. You need to purchase the form asap.. Walk into any keystone bank and obtain your reg pin.. Kindly note that you will also pay 45k for the tablet and 25,850 for 1st semester tuition.. I registerd in ibadan... All the best
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by mozel247: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2015
Is it posible to still get the admission now? Or late?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by income(m): 9:02am On Jun 13, 2015
mozel247:
Is it posible to still get the admission now? Or late?
yes u can stil get admission, but u wil pay extra 5000 for late registration and exams is starting 31 july.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by notcommon(m): 10:31am On Jun 16, 2015
Can someone pls enlightened us about d courses offered. Are we paying for d courses separately?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by dayo20002002: 11:59am On Jun 16, 2015
If you need topic on education project either NCE, BEd, PGDE,MEd or you need assistance of education materials or need us to write the project or any guidance regarding the analysis of your questionnaire using any statistical tool. (Percentage count, chi square, standard deviation, variance, mean, t-test, Z-test, regression analysis etc)Contact 08028295941 or BBM 33033C2B or dayo20002002@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by harbey19: 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
Can anyone here be magnanimous enough to let me know if it's still possible to register now and still meet up since exams start in 6 weeks. I mean for PGDE, how many courses would one take and can one still cover up within this short time? Thanks
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by harbey19: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2015
dadebayo1:

Statement of result is accepted.. You need to purchase the form asap.. Walk into any keystone bank and obtain your reg pin.. Kindly note that you will also pay 45k for the tablet and 25,850 for 1st semester tuition.. I registerd in ibadan... All the best
Please, is it still possible to register
now and still meet up since exams start in 6
weeks. I mean for PGDE, how many courses
would one take and can one still cover up
within this short time? Thanks
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by goldmine(f): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2015
harbey19:
Please, is it still possible to register
now and still meet up since exams start in 6
weeks. I mean for PGDE, how many courses
would one take and can one still cover up
within this short time? Thanks
It is still possible to register now but you need to act fast. Most of the lecturers are rounding up(depending on d centre anyway. We're almost through with lectures in mine). Zonal test comes up on the 27th of June and 4th of July. Exams start on the 31st of July. We are taking 12 courses in all for 1st semester. U may have to pay 5k or so for late registration. Just go to the nearest NTI centre to you ASAP to get full details. Time is running out.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by uboma(m): 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2015
@ goldmine,

can you please list out the actual cost for this programme. Someone above said the sum of 45k must be paid for tablet....
What tablet is this? Is it compulsory? what happens when someone already owns a tablet and does not wish to purchase another one?

so many questions, no mind me jare. Just want some clarifications.

Thank you
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by goldmine(f): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
uboma:
@ goldmine,

can you please list out the actual cost for this programme. Someone above said the sum of 45k must be paid for tablet....
What tablet is this? Is it compulsory? what happens when someone already owns a tablet and does not wish to purchase another one?

so many questions, no mind me jare. Just want some clarifications.

Thank you

So sorry for the late response.
Application form-N2,350
Registration fee-N25,850
Computer tablet-N45,000

The computer tablet fee is COMPULSORY. So many of us already had tablets before. You won't get your registration number if you dont pay for it. Those are the payments required for registration. Later at your centre, you'll be required to pay 2k for matriculation. I heard we'll have to pay 10k for. exams too. Hope this helps.
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by dadebayo1(m): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2015
Success to everyone wriTing th zonal test today.. #loyola center loading...
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Engrcharlesid(m): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
hmm dis programme cost now .....watin dey inside d tablet self
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by Engrcharlesid(m): 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
goldmine:

Application form-N2,350
Registration fee-N25,850
Computer tablet-N45,000

The computer tablet fee is COMPULSORY. So many of us already had tablets before. You won't get your registration number if you dont pay for it. Those are the payments required for registration. Later at your centre, you'll be required to pay 2k for matriculation. I heard we'll have to pay 10k for. exams too. Hope this helps.
at goldmine watin dey inside d tablet self
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by paulmarkino: 7:06am On Jul 11, 2015
When will next year form be on sale? I mean 2016
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by seunkeji5(f): 9:19am On Jul 11, 2015
pls wat period of the year did the exam normally fall, is it during holiday? so that teachers will do the program convinently?
Re: Nigeia Teachers Institute- Pgde 2015 Application Official Thread by uboma(m): 2:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
goldmine:

Application form-N2,350
Registration fee-N25,850
Computer tablet-N45,000

Thanks for the info.

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State / University of Ibadan 2019/2020 Admission Thread / Video Of Out Of School Children In Northern Nigeria Stir Panic Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.