Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Wizkid Wants You To Know This About His Girl!! "Last Night With My Niggaret!" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Wants You To Know This About His Girl!! "Last Night With My Niggaret!" (507 Views)

[PHOTOS] African China Wants You To See His Massive TV Set / Wizkid Shares New Pic With Girlfriend, Tania, Calls Her His Niggaret / Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Wants You To Know This About His Girl!! "Last Night With My Niggaret!" by KOURTNEYK: 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
Wizkid just said Tania likes him crazy but from the look on her face we cannot be sure grin

wait there is more to the story

http://www.naijagal.com/2014/12/wizkid-last-night-with-my-niggaret-she.html

(1) (Reply)

Monster Sues Beats By Dre Co-founders Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine / US Rap Mogul Suge Knight Charged With Murder / Tiwa Savage Flaunts Baby Bump On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.